[RELEASE] HabboExtreme REVCMS THEME

LouisJackWarren

Jan 11, 2012
Give you alot of credit , On this brilliant release, i know that theres a new release coming out soon that is going to be better than this .. However there was a big error on staff page! ;)

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
The hotels you have seen would of actually been uber as no hotel uses this for Revcms until i released. Also it is different as Uber is completely different to Rev.
You ripped the THEME, not the CMS. I know uber is different, I'm not saying you ripped the php functions am I? The theme was ripped.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Compatible with Phoenix 3.1? :S

Why aint the staff page like the on in the screenie? :eek:
and i get an error at the bottom of every page! Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php'

Since I am testing on Xampp and not the VPS here is the Full code.
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\Me.php on line 454

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
Why aint the staff page like the on in the screenie? :eek:
and i get an error at the bottom of every page! Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php'

Since I am testing on Xampp and not the VPS here is the Full code.
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\Me.php on line 454
LOL. Check all your files. You will find out whats happening. Never happened to me. (;

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
like config.php and maybe your habbo theme you are using files. Like Me.php and stuff.
I fixed..
New Problem :S Well I cant access ASE .. No way..

I Try: /ase , /ase/login , but of course with my link xD

Any fix..? It just Not Found.. But it is in there.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I fixed..
New Problem :S Well I cant access ASE .. No way..

I Try: /ase , /ase/login , but of course with my link xD

Any fix..? It just Not Found.. But it is in there.
try /stafflogin/ if that dosen't work check class.users.php and search for

$_SESSION["in_hk"] = true;
header("Location:".$_CONFIG['hotel']['url']."/stafflogin/dashboard");
exit;
in your class.users.php and check if it says stafflogin/dashboard. If it says not found search for

$_SESSION["in_hk"] = true;
header("Location:".$_CONFIG['hotel']['url']."/ase/login");
exit;
then change it to /stafflogin/dashboard
(; Not sure if it will help but it will help with trying to figure out the problem.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
try /stafflogin/ if that dosen't work check class.users.php and search for

in your class.users.php and check if it says stafflogin/dashboard. If it says not found search for

then change it to /stafflogin/dashboard
(; Not sure if it will help but it will help with trying to figure out the problem.
Just shows

Only testing on xampp for now :)

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I used to get that till I downloaded a whole other cms and took the class.html.php and put it in with the cms you use. :)

Users who are viewing this thread