[RELEASE] HabboExtreme REVCMS THEME

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Looks decent, could use a tiny bit of cleaning up but other than that it's alright. I think it's a huge improvement to some of your other revcms edits.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Dem headers are huge.

PulseASE is exploitable, if im correct pretty much all of the del_ pages are exploitable. I know theres a fix around somewhere though.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I wish you could release the ubercms one instead of the revcms :L

Thanks hope everyone enjoys the release :) I did find one little mistake i missed out though which was HK as i just took it straight from the Habbo folder but here it is for the new themed folder.
HK: Just swap them straight over should work great then.
It's still the same if you use bcstorms db for r63b. I got the Dashboard to work just trying to figure out the index. :L

Creation

Feb 23, 2013

fixed the index. LOL

Dem headers are huge.

PulseASE is exploitable, if im correct pretty much all of the del_ pages are exploitable. I know theres a fix around somewhere though.
Do you think you can tell me how to get y r63b swf client to work.. It loads and all but dosen't work. :L

A simple Rev theme wouldnt affect the client unless it has an edited client.php which isnt likely.

NEVER MIND! Got it to work. :)

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
This is an excellent release, Some of the coding needs cleaning up, apart from that very nice edit, will be using bit and pieces from this thanks :D

-Rory

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Found a few vulnerabilities in this theme, such as:
  • In me.php page, the tags can be exploited.
  • In values.php staff can exploit on adding values.
  • In values.php anyone can delete values.
I could probably find more, but too lazy to do so - but if I remember rightly, that housekeeping is vulnerable too, I wouldn't suggest you use this unless you know what to do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread