[RELEASE] HabboExtreme REVCMS THEME

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
Link to CMS? :S Or just normal Rev File will do?
Try google.com and search " Habbo releases Pulsecms '' and click the first link. the name of title is
"PulseCMS -RevCMS Majoy Edit!!" Download it and it will be a full cms get the class.html.php and I believe there you go. (;

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Try google.com and search " Habbo releases Pulsecms '' and click the first link. the name of title is
"PulseCMS -RevCMS Majoy Edit!!" Download it and it will be a full cms get the class.html.php and I believe there you go. (;
Wow.. It worked :D Thanks Bro :) :eek:

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
Found a few vulnerabilities in this theme, such as:
  • In me.php page, the tags can be exploited.
  • In values.php staff can exploit on adding values.
  • In values.php anyone can delete values.
I could probably find more, but too lazy to do so - but if I remember rightly, that housekeeping is vulnerable too, I wouldn't suggest you use this unless you know what to do. :)

Also in profile.php the Motto can be exploited.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
People, you need to delete the 'checktheban.php' near the bottom of nearly every page. Also, one one page, this error is at the top.

HK is not working?

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
I will release this again but more updated so please don't worry as i will fix all the stuff you all have stated :)

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
How i put this theme on my retro
I am releasing a new updated one of these with all the exploits which has been stated through out this thread are resolved. As well as this will be released with an Bcstorm, swfs, db ect. :)

Shady

Feb 7, 2013
I am releasing a new updated one of these with all the exploits which has been stated through out this thread are resolved. As well as this will be released with an Bcstorm, swfs, db ect. :)
I Now download wwwroot, What i doing then?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
What do you think how long you need, you're all done you have?

I don't think there is a specific day that it will be release for now because there could be delay during the development in his project of Habbo Extreme Theme for RevCMS.

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Okay i am nearly finished, I will be releasing this for Bcstorm and phoenix. For bcstorm it will include all the stuff i.e swfs ect. But for phoenix you will just get the cms but you shouldn't have any problems as i made it pretty easy for people who are starting making them now as i used {swf_folder} mostly through out the theme for the badges which a lot of you was having problems and saying the images aren't showing. Also the client will be easy for you unless you are using an proxy you will need to edit that your self. Anyway i should be releasing it sometime today so keep an eye out i will also update this thread. One more thing though i started doing an UberCMS with this theme how many people would want it i don't see point in releasing it if no will use it. :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Okay i am nearly finished, I will be releasing this for Bcstorm and phoenix. For bcstorm it will include all the stuff i.e swfs ect. But for phoenix you will just get the cms but you shouldn't have any problems as i made it pretty easy for people who are starting making them now as i used {swf_folder} mostly through out the theme for the badges which a lot of you was having problems and saying the images aren't showing. Also the client will be easy for you unless you are using an proxy you will need to edit that your self. Anyway i should be releasing it sometime today so keep an eye out i will also update this thread. One more thing though i started doing an UberCMS with this theme how many people would want it i don't see point in releasing it if no will use it. :)

is this "BcStorm" have groups included?

DestormRappers

Apr 23, 2013
what SWF and EMU shall i use because im stuck with that please help me and the housekeeping not working for me so as the shop point and at the bottom of the ME there is lots of words about some wanrings please help me what shall i do in both rather than that it is a good habbo i wished for it when i say fresh and the real habbo has it so i deleted my own r63b i tryed lots of emu and swf including r63b ones please help me thanks

Users who are viewing this thread