[RELEASE] HabboExtreme REVCMS THEME

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
Found a few vulnerabilities in this theme, such as:
  • In me.php page, the tags can be exploited.
  • In values.php staff can exploit on adding values.
  • In values.php anyone can delete values.
I could probably find more, but too lazy to do so - but if I remember rightly, that housekeeping is vulnerable too, I wouldn't suggest you use this unless you know what to do. :)

I don't use the values I rather post a article of the Values. (; I don't care about the me page though I took away the tags. :3

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Found a few vulnerabilities in this theme, such as:
  • In me.php page, the tags can be exploited.
  • In values.php staff can exploit on adding values.
  • In values.php anyone can delete values.
I could probably find more, but too lazy to do so - but if I remember rightly, that housekeeping is vulnerable too, I wouldn't suggest you use this unless you know what to do. :)

That should help people out :) as i said i just added add-ons but its mainly the theme which was more on the focus.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I don't use the values I rather post a article of the Values. (; I don't care about the me page though I took away the tags. :3

I was simply stating what is up with the edit, hell there could be more, however I'm not up for an extensive search, also the housekeeping connects to MySQL twice concurrently.

That should help people out :) as i said i just added add-ons but its mainly the theme which was more on the focus.
You're welcome, nice release - but had to include what I found for others safety.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I was simply stating what is up with the edit, hell there could be more, however I'm not up for an extensive search, also the housekeeping connects to MySQL twice concurrently.

You're welcome, nice release - but had to include what I found for others safety.
Check for more I would love to see what else is wrong. XD

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
Seen this theme on a couple of hotels before you released it, maybe you gave it to a couple of people before or you ripped this theme? Idk but I like the theme anyways. :)

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
Seen this theme on a couple of hotels before you released it, maybe you gave it to a couple of people before or you ripped this theme? Idk but I like the theme anyways. :)
The hotel's you are talking about use the ubercms version. (; So get your facts right. This is a Revcms. <3

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I can vouch for this ASE being vulnerable as my previous Hotel was attacked via the vulnerabilities from there and the tags.

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
The hotel's you are talking about use the ubercms version. (; So get your facts right. This is a Revcms. <3
I actually said "ripped" not re-released. Get your facts right. It doesn't matter what type of cms a hotel uses, if you rip the theme you rip the theme, no converting is required from Revcms to uber is it? if you're just ripping the theme.

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
I actually said "ripped" not re-released. Get your facts right. It doesn't matter what type of cms a hotel uses, if you rip the theme you rip the theme, no converting is required from Revcms to uber is it? if you're just ripping the theme.
The hotels you have seen would of actually been uber as no hotel uses this for Revcms until i released. Also it is different as Uber is completely different to Rev.

Users who are viewing this thread