[R63B] [RP] FluxRP Emulator/CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
Last time there was a roleplay spike it caused all hell to break lose.
Yeah, but it actually makes people better. You guys be like "Noob making rps" and shit but that just them learning. I started off like that and im still learning and its making me better :D So Lets The RPs come even doe some might not get users. Its Good to see the different features and edits they can do. I love seeing new shit happen.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Go to your rooms table, and just change the ID?
Yeah, but it actually makes people better. You guys be like "Noob making rps" and shit but that just them learning. I started off like that and im still learning and its making me better :D So Lets The RPs come even doe some might not get users. Its Good to see the different features and edits they can do. I love seeing new shit happen.
I will be surprised to see anyone carry this project on, however Nobody doing actual coding, bitches will upload it, change the name and credits and claim as their own.

Or as FluxRP.pw did, take my bloody name and claim to to be FluxRP

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I saw no learning. What I saw instead was

-People take Retaliation project, change name.
--I'll contact and request credits, they'll tell me my shit sucks and Rev is better then go on a hate spree because I "accused" them of stuff.
--Or the alternative where some idiot would sell Retaliation to foreigners for high prices then yell at me saying the same thing as above when contacted.

For learning, I saw.
-Some decent HTML editing experience.

Out of the 10 roleplays that opened, I'll say only one of them came out with the guy trying to learn more

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I saw no learning. What I saw instead was

-People take Retaliation project, change name.
--I'll contact and request credits, they'll tell me my shit sucks and Rev is better then go on a hate spree because I "accused" them of stuff.
--Or the alternative where some idiot would sell Retaliation to foreigners for high prices then yell at me saying the same thing as above when contacted.

For learning, I saw.
-Some decent HTML editing experience.

Out of the 10 roleplays that opened, I'll say only one of them came out with the guy trying to learn more

I learned quite a lot from Retaliation and Rage, although i did later on move to Rev.
I enjoyed how simple retaliation was to manipulate once you figure out where the files where.

Guess when people don't know what they're doing they get frustrated and call it "shit".

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I learned quite a lot from Retaliation and Rage, although i did later on move to Rev.
I enjoyed how simple retaliation was to manipulate once you figure out where the files where.

Guess when people don't know what they're doing they get frustrated and call it "shit".
If the people actually had a real reason to call it shit, I'd agree.

Retaliation was just me learning Laravel and playing with it :D it was shit for using Laravel since it didn't use it to the full power of it, but quite better versus Rev and others.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
If the people actually had a real reason to call it shit, I'd agree.

Retaliation was just me learning Laravel and playing with it :D it was shit for using Laravel since it didn't use it to the full power of it, but quite better versus Rev and others.
IMO it was shit purely because I personally think frameworks are shit but that's just my opinion!

OT; Nice release, could be useful to some with some work. +1

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Do we have a list of commands somewhere? Do apartments work? How do we get pets? :commands and :staffcommands isn't updated so I'm basically trying everything and trying to look through the emu in vs :/

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Do we have a list of commands somewhere? Do apartments work? How do we get pets? :commands and :staffcommands isn't updated so I'm basically trying everything and trying to look through the emu in vs :/
Look through ChatCommandHandler?

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Look through ChatCommandHandler?
Thanks for that, completely forgot. More familiar with the commands after reading through there, however still need to know if/how apartments work, and if/how pets work.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Everything is connecting, but furni isn't loading. black box issue.

EDIT: FIXED, found out it was the IP, I added in a domain name.

Last edited:

dcsxz

Mar 16, 2016
Yardım Edin Böyle Oluyor Nasıl Düzeltebilirim? :(:(:(
lE2Vmg.png

Terrum

Dec 17, 2011
Great release. I got it all working however it only seems to work on the default port (30000). The emulator definitely listens on different ports as netstat shows the correct port when configured to anything other than 30000, but when changing the port in the client.php file it gets stuck on 76% (meaning no connection to the emulator is being made).

Is the port hardcoded into the emulator somewhere? Or somewhere else in the CMS other than the client.php file? Perhaps I have to set the port in more than one CMS file?

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread