[R63B] [RP] FluxRP Emulator/CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Hello thanks for the reply , can you please give me a brief guide on how to install the retro , just simple general steps on how to do it and thanks again <3

Plenty of tutorials out there.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
How do I know if the Ajax bar works or not, I do however get errors in the console when I look don't know if them would stop it working properly, I do have userstats.php linked and everything is all good though but I cannot tell lol,

Screenshot:

Should update every few seconds, get a second player to keep hitting you.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Its set to 10 second intervals, are you hosting it on a potato? :eek:
LOL, this made me laugh. Mine updates every 10 seconds, i'm hosting it on localhost currently as I feel it needs more work and more features which I'm doing (I'm a beginner in C# but hopefully I just know enough), and I see a few bugs that need ironing out. and i'll be re-doing the rooms, Staff Hub isn't the id it says in the :gamemap, I do that ID and it goes to the Church instead, weird. :p.

Edit:
Hmm i'm thinking I shouldn't waste my time on Azure Emulator (What Rage uses), but I will use this for now and I will eventually port the Roleplay from this over to Plus emulator as that's a better base to work from but of course I would do better implementations to what Ying did on this as his method naming and conversations are stupid as hell, lol..

Last edited:

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
LOL, this made me laugh. Mine updates every 10 seconds, i'm hosting it on localhost currently as I feel it needs more work and more features which I'm doing (I'm a beginner in C# but I hopefully know enough), and a see a few bugs that need ironing out. and i'll be re-doing the rooms, Staff Hub isn't the id it says in the :gamemap, I do that ID and it goes to the Church instead, weird. :p.

This is more of a base to look and learn from, I'd not go onto a public production using this.
@JayCustom and myself are working on a betetr emulator using Plus Emulator, i'ts the way forward :).

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
This is more of a base to look and learn from, I'd not go onto a public production using this.
@JayCustom and myself are working on a betetr emulator using Plus Emulator, i'ts the way forward :).
It is a good example to learn from I should say, like to just take snippets and improve the code that you take from it but it's not a good practice not as good as you think it is, but also I would like to point out that this version that you have released is alot more stabler then people think it is and it can be used for public use, Rage Emu when Chris released it uses the 1.0 version of Azure Emulator which is alot more better then before 2.0 version of Azure Emulator came out and messed all it's source up and created more and more screw ups, this is why rage didn't switch and use the 2.0 version but I agree that Plus is much much better, (I edited my last post and included a edit btw.), if you didn't see it.

Last edited:

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach
help please?
This happens when your calling a mysql_ function with a query that isn't meant for this function, you can hide these errors by doing this..

Open class.engine.php and before line 48 add this
Code:
error_reporting(0);

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
This happens when your calling a mysql_ function with a query that isn't meant for this function, you can hide these errors by doing this..

Code:
error_reporting(0);

Code:
error_reporting(0);
Or use IIS 8 and PHP version 5.3 and you won't get any errors. Said this multiple times on this thread.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Or use IIS 8 and PHP version 5.3 and you won't get any errors. Said this multiple times on this thread.
No need to double quote.. but yes use IIS if you aren't already and PHP v5.3.

Or the best thing to do would be to get the fuck away from MySQL.

madogj

Jul 16, 2014
Alright first time posting anything on here and could do with some help. about an hour into RP being up every single command stopped working and emu gets a Packet error has been logged i have restarted the whole entire thing again and then again with in an hour or so all commands stop working once a again and just get packet error has been logged yet i can not find the problem

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Alright first time posting anything on here and could do with some help. about an hour into RP being up every single command stopped working and emu gets a Packet error has been logged i have restarted the whole entire thing again and then again with in an hour or so all commands stop working once a again and just get packet error has been logged yet i can not find the problem

post a thread

madogj

Jul 16, 2014
oh didn't realize any who it's still not a help thread :p
Yeah i know its not a help thread was just looking for some advice on how to fix due to some one else would know a bit more about it then i and might know the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread