[R63B] Client Startup

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hello, I keep getting this error everytime I load up my client...

I've tried fixing it myself. but I'm not sure what is wrong and stuff...

any ideas how to help or what I can do to fix this?

Thank you a lot,

Steve

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I don't see why you require a new thread, anyway as I said in the other thread open up the emulator source open up RoomData.cs and go to line 238 and show me what is there.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I don't see why you require a new thread, anyway as I said in the other thread open up the emulator source open up RoomData.cs and go to line 238 and show me what is there.

Oh, I'm sorry. You can close this one, Also as I said in the other thread

On line 238 it has: this.FloorThickness = (int) Row["floorthickness"];

this is the "critical error" I get when I debug it/run it..

TokenID: 0Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 238
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(UInt32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 103
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:line 279
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 241

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
That is because you've given all of the rooms a default value of nothing. Try running this:
PHP:
 UPDATE `rooms` SET `floorthickness` = '0';
(Open it up in a new query window).

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
That is because you've given all of the rooms a default value of nothing. Try running this:
PHP:
 UPDATE `rooms` SET `floorthickness` = '0';
(Open it up in a new query window).
Okay, That updated the Floorthickness, would I have to run the same query for wallthickness as well?

(Replacing floorthickness with wallthickness)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Cannot really help then, setting the field type to an integer and updating all previous rooms to a correct value should fix the issue.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Cannot really help then, setting the field type to an integer and updating all previous rooms to a correct value should fix the issue.

Also, I looked back in my tables.. IT wouldn't let me save it as an integer it continues giving me that error as I pasted above..

1067 - Invalid default for 'floorthickness'

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Your best option is to delete the rooms or manually add the values to the current records, as the querys may have not of worked.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
No, no - delete the records in the table, not the table itself.
I think that was the issue, there were rooms already made in the table then once I dumped the rooms table it let me save the changes.

But the thing is now, my client won't load past 70% (not sure why) it just stops at 70%

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I assumed so, the querys I asked you to run must of not successfully completed then, :p. As for this error the changes to the MySQL wouldn't cause this are you hosting the SWFs yourself? Are they online? Have you made any other changes?

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I assumed so, the querys I asked you to run must of not successfully completed then, :p. As for this error the changes to the MySQL wouldn't cause this are you hosting the SWFs yourself? Are they online? Have you made any other changes?

I fixed that now... Now I'm back to those mySQL errors I had gotten before (the ones about the default value):

Error in query:
INSERT INTO rooms (roomtype,caption,owner,model_name) VALUES ('private',@caption,@username,@model)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'description' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery()

Error in query:
INSERT INTO rooms (roomtype,caption,owner,model_name) VALUES ('private',@caption,@username,@model)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'public_ccts' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)

Error in query:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'public_ccts' doesn't have a default value

Error in query:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'tags' doesn't have a default value

Error in query:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'password' doesn't have a default value

Error in query:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'floorthickness' doesn't have a default value

Error in query:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'wallthickness' doesn't have a default value

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Can you give me your `rooms` table? And I will add the values for you (give me it with the data too so I can correct the values for each record).

Users who are viewing this thread