Recruiting Qualified developer

Willads

Jan 20, 2014
Hello,
I am one of the owners of HabinHeaven, the oldest and biggest fansite for the biggest scandinavian retro server Habin. Since 2012, we have contributed with lots of fun and activities, exciting competitions, events and much much more. In the eyes of users, we are respected and they are more than happy to have HabinHeaven here. For about three months ago, we opened V7, which should be an improved version with lots of exciting updates. It aroused interest among users. Unfortunately my developer had to leave is, due to lack of time, so I'm desperate searching.

We contain:
* User system / login (Statistics - My profile - Profile settings, upload profile picture, change pw or email)
* Staff login / Admin panel (News posting, guides posting, event posting, latest badges, user and staff of the week postings, rank system)
* Activities (Events, competitions, user/staff of the week, room of the week, awards)

I need an experienced and qualified developer who can contribute to the development. Active and fast-working. One type of codes, which can encode our systems. This developer will be the leader of the team which will consist of several developers. No one will be paid. We work voluntarily on HH. I hope to find a good developer who wants to help.

- Chad

Users who are viewing this thread