PS4 or XBOX one?

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
So,
I sold my PS4 around August last year and I am now looking to get back into console gaming. I have already owned 2 PS4's and I am thinking it's time to maybe give the Xbox One a go, what are your thoughts? PS4 or Xbox One?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Get a PS4 Pro when it comes out, and play all your old games in 1080p 60fps. The Last of Us remastered here I come. Kreygasm

I'm excited for Final Fantasy 15, too, if you're into that shit.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Get a PS4 Pro when it comes out, and play all your old games in 1080p 60fps. The Last of Us remastered here I come. Kreygasm

Last of Us is my favorite game. Perfect combination of combat/story and it's pulled off so well.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014

It's funny cause I was thinking about the PS4 about this, i wanna play old shit in better quality.

Last of Us is my favorite game. Perfect combination of combat/story and it's pulled off so well.
I clocked the Last of Us on PS3. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've always been an Xbox fanboy, but I'm about to buy a PS4..

But I would suggest you'd just buy an Xbox One if you've already had two PS4's; as you're surely bored or wanting change?

But it's up to you, if you don't game that much - then don't buy a console, buy something else :p

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I've always been an Xbox fanboy, but I'm about to buy a PS4..

But I would suggest you'd just buy an Xbox One if you've already had two PS4's; as you're surely bored or wanting change?

But it's up to you, if you don't game that much - then don't buy a console, buy something else :p
Yeah I believe I'll buy an Xbox one, I am easily addicted when I start. can't wait to get back into console gaming.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
PS4 FTW. Only really play PS4 as it's what mostly all my friends play, if they was all playing xbox one I would of probably got that. :cool:

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I got an Xbox One S, looks pretty sexy. bit smaller than the original. Updating now.

Feb 10, 2016
Well.. for one to build a pc at the same power as the Playstation 4, it would require about 600 dollars, maybe a bit more depending on your choice of case (it takes less to make one equal to the xbox, it's slightly less in power you'd be spending more like 500 because of the weaker graphics card). Secondly, with an hdmi cord you can simply plug the pc directly into the television, plug your xbox controller into the pc and play every game exactly the same as the console.. which is what I do. If you spent more money, like 1000 dollars you'd have an even BETTER gaming experience than the console. It's not too big of a difference to the console really and you're getting wayyy more utility with an actual good computer, not only usable for gaming but everything else. The PC is truly the master race, and is better in every way, doesn't make us nerds just makes us smarter for investing a few extra bucks to get the best possible experience. I personally have a gaming laptop that costs $1200 dollars, that is MUCH stronger than the PS4, have it sitting on a coffee table under my HDTV and can sit right on my couch and browse the internet via a wireless keyboard, or play games with my Xbox controller. :) If you love gaming as much as I, you might wanna think about investing in such a thing over a console, all you're losing is a bit more money and console exclusive games, and gaining a world more of options.

Users who are viewing this thread