Project ideas for finance

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I work in banking and I need some project ideas related to banking to showcase a few things at work (technologies like aws gcp etc)

I've got a few ideas involving ethereum and solidity

Thanks in advance

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I don't think showing off crypto would look very good for a bank. It's an unregulated, volatile market based on solely hype instead of actual value. Crypto is cool for side projects, but definitely not for looking good in a professional setting.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Build a portal that helps you with money management. A system that breaks up your bills (And include the dates where your bills come out), allow them to add the days they get paid (Every friday? Every other friday?) and do a whole breakdown of how much money they have to spend in X, Y and Z.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I don't think showing off crypto would look very good for a bank. It's an unregulated, volatile market based on solely hype instead of actual value. Crypto is cool for side projects, but definitely not for looking good in a professional setting.
Blockchain development is veeery hot in finance at the moment, ethereum is far more than just a "hype" thing...
Post automatically merged:

Build a portal that helps you with money management. A system that breaks up your bills (And include the dates where your bills come out), allow them to add the days they get paid (Every friday? Every other friday?) and do a whole breakdown of how much money they have to spend in X, Y and Z.
I like the sound of this. Thanks!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Blockchain development is veeery hot in finance at the moment, ethereum is far more than just a "hype" thing...
Post automatically merged:

I like the sound of this. Thanks!
That may be the case for long term development, but the crypto market is very susceptible to hype and pump and dumps.

Users who are viewing this thread