Programming Language.

LucasDay

Nov 23, 2016
Hello Devbest. What programming language do you reccomend that I learn first ?
I have heard many times that Python is a good language to start with, however
if I start with C# or C++ It will be easier as I will be diving into the deep end.
But what do you personally think I should learn first ?
-L

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I tried out Django, prefered flask over it because i felt flask was more skeleton like and simple.

+1 Would recommend Python. Powerfull, simple and Cross-Platform. And can do just about anything, *with the right modules.
Yeah Flask is a lot more simple. It's pretty great too, love the modular nature of it - you can mix and match any set of modules to suit your needs

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
your question (which you know nothing about) was answered here:
you have yet to respond to any of the points i have made:
1. what does have anything to do with intercepting syscall?
2. what kind of access is being given?
3. which library caches are being used?
4. where is the syscall occurring?
5. what type of syscall is it? you act like that doesn't matter when it's the most important part

yes, it is clearly my fault you "proofread" after submitting a post. makes complete sense. don't forget the thread where you stated version and build were not synonymous, despite you using them interchangeably (then going back and editing your post to not look even more foolish)

but go ahead, come back with another dumb reply that won't address any point i have made.
Na, I won't address it because I've already made it clear that you know nothing about what you're talking about... anything beyond that is just you attempting to recall a pointless argument which initiated by you, manipulating something by me, out of context.

I knew you wouldn't be smart enough to comprehend a question like that. You would've answered some of your own questions if you read the thread so *maybe* you were asking the right questions... I'll give you that. The fact that you haven't been able to answer it proves you know jack shit though.

Pretty sure this isn't synonymous. In regards to using them. I don't recall ever doing so interchangeably, maybe you have some type of reading disability. Whoever claims that a "software build" is equal to a "software version" is just unknowingly telling everyone he knows nothing about software in general.

Just admit you're intellectual capacity is limited to only knowing how to google bash scripts and edit existing Perl sources.

The fact that your comments on my work have been so redundant just to spark an argument (granted you even mention anything about the code itself) shows how knowledgeable you are in this field.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Ecko is only 27? I've never laughed so hard in my life man.

We talking bout the same Ecko? The pretentious, arrogant, jackass who comes on this forum and talks down to people as if he created the C language... and he's only 27?

That made my day.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
i would expect such a successful 27 year old to not invest so much time into trying to correct or compare his experience with people 10 years younger.

guess i was mistake ;p
"so much time" lol. it takes me a couple of minutes to send a reply. not my fault your brain takes longer to formulate any coherence.
Na, I won't address it because I've already made it clear that you know nothing about what you're talking about... anything beyond that is just you attempting to recall a pointless argument which initiated by you, manipulating something by me, out of context.
you asked me a question which i asked for clarification on. you still won't even say what kind of syscall when that would be the specific piece of information needed to respond to your asinine question. you won't address it because you don't know anything about it.
I knew you wouldn't be smart enough to comprehend a question like that. You would've answered some of your own questions if you read the thread so *maybe* you were asking the right questions... I'll give you that. The fact that you haven't been able to answer it proves you know jack shit though.
hey, i was right! i knew you were incapable of adequately addressing points i have made and can only attempt to deflect.
Pretty sure this isn't synonymous. In regards to using them. I don't recall ever doing so interchangeably, maybe you have some type of reading disability. Whoever claims that a "software build" is equal to a "software version" is just unknowingly telling everyone he knows nothing about software in general.

wowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKT
Just admit you're intellectual capacity is limited to only knowing how to google bash scripts and edit existing Perl sources.
damn you got me!! pls don't tell my boss (@Leader said he was going to but guess he chickened out :( )
The fact that your comments on my work have been so redundant just to spark an argument (granted you even mention anything about the code itself) shows how knowledgeable you are in this field.
"work" - that is hilarious. who uses your "work"? lol!!!

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
"so much time" lol. it takes me a couple of minutes to send a reply. not my fault your brain takes longer to formulate any coherence.

you asked me a question which i asked for clarification on. you still won't even say what kind of syscall when that would be the specific piece of information needed to respond to your asinine question. you won't address it because you don't know anything about it.

hey, i was right! i knew you were incapable of adequately addressing points i have made and can only attempt to deflect.

wowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKT

damn you got me!! pls don't tell my boss (@Leader said he was going to but guess he chickened out :( )

"work" - that is hilarious. who uses your "work"? lol!!!
lol reading ur butthurt comments way funnier now that i know ur only 27.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
can't respond to any points made so engages in fallacious reasoning to divert attention from their own inadequacies. sounds about right

wowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKTwowsoREKT
wooo woo
its official
ecko is an arrogant 27 y/o. 4Head4Head4Head4Head

I don't know whether to respect the fact that you can't admit defeat (despite how much you've made an imbecile of yourself) or ya know... laugh at it.

Educate yourself, read the thread if you need to, answer the question when you're ready. THANKS, APPRECIATE IT. Really going to help me on this project I'm doing

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
thought that was already known?? meanwhile you're a kid whose balls have yet to descend, steals code, claims to know everything about any subject but can't ever back it up, and cries incessantly
lol, just don't try to speak on something you don't know and we'll be good.

btw I've already answered all your questions, read the thread in the link.

I knew you didn't know what you were talking about when you said that it depends on what system call.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
lol, just don't try to speak on something you don't know and we'll be good.

btw I've already answered all your questions, read the thread in the link.

I knew you didn't know what you were talking about when you said that it depends on what system call.
lol!!! how are you supposed to intercept a syscall if you don't know which one it is or where it is occurring? there's literally hundreds of them. you are obviously clueless

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
lol!!! how are you supposed to intercept a syscall if you don't know which one it is or where it is occurring? there's literally hundreds of them. you are obviously clueless
... This is why you shouldn't speak on something you know jack shit about. You didn't embarrass yourself as much when you made an argument out of simple things that only a nitpicker would spot.

Intercepting system calls without acquiring and patching the system call table is fairly simple, as they're a variety of ways you could do it.

You could use a DSL and compile it into the kernel binary which is then loaded into the running kernel. However (afaik), this may set off quite a few alarms for the OS as well as patching the system call table in the first place.

Or you could use probes.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
... This is why you shouldn't speak on something you know jack shit about. You didn't embarrass yourself as much when you made an argument out of simple things that only a nitpicker would spot.

Intercepting system calls without acquiring and patching the system call table is fairly simple, as they're a variety of ways you could do it.

You could use a DSL and compile it into the kernel binary which is then loaded into the running kernel. However (afaik), this may set off quite a few alarms for the OS as well as patching the system call table in the first place.

Or you could use probes.
LOL

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Please keep posting nonsense like this, we are getting quite a good laugh out of it.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
LOL

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Please keep posting nonsense like this, we are getting quite a good laugh out of it.
I'm getting quite a good laugh as well. Funny how someone (you) can as arrogant as to speak on something you don't know, don't think I can take anything you say seriously anymore.

"it depends on what syscall"

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I'm getting quite a good laugh as well. Funny how someone (you) can as arrogant as to speak on something you don't know, don't think I can take anything you say seriously anymore.

"it depends on what syscall"
"intercept a syscall"

doesn't define which syscall is actually being called and where. please come on #scriptkitties on darenet and ask your question. none of these guys believe you are a real person

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
"intercept a syscall"

doesn't define which syscall is actually being called and where. please come on #scriptkitties on darenet and ask your question. none of these guys believe you are a real person
You know what... silly me.

"it depends on what kind of sys call" = right
"it depends on what sys call" = wrong

so ur first response was technically correct. But everything after was not. Also, I'm good but you and your friends can skype call me anytime.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
You know what... silly me.

"it depends on what kind of sys call" = right
"it depends on what sys call" = wrong

so ur first response was technically correct. But everything after was not. Also, I'm good but you and your friends can skype call me anytime.
pretty sure i've asked for clarification on that a dozen times now and you have yet to state what kind of syscall.

it's ok if you don't want to hop on darenet, getting embarrassed here must be enough

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
pretty sure i've asked for clarification on that a dozen times now and you have yet to state what kind of syscall.

it's ok if you don't want to hop on darenet, getting embarrassed here must be enough
I misread your first comment and everything after that was "what syscall" not "kind of syscall" and if you want the answer to that then it's anything unrelated to sockets.

And I'm pretty sure you've been embarrassing yourself today... well at least in my eyes. This is obvious your friends would have a biased opinion towards me if the information was presented from you.

Users who are viewing this thread