PRODUCTION

Bot

Pixeled.XYZ
Feb 16, 2014
I was able to get the Habbo.swf PRODUCTION-201712271205-873924611 file off Habbo, I changed all config to the new production name and added the new Habbo.swf into gordon but client stays black? Any help?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Not even going to lie, I have no clue on how to crack the Swf. Do I have to decompile it?
I have no clue how to crack an swf myself yet. It's not easy, or everyone would be doing it. You also have to find out which packets we're added, removed, or changed and update your emulator correspondingly.

All I know is with the swf you have to remove a few things from the swf so it doesn't listen to have servers

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Our @Quackster has just simplified your life:
There you can get original and cracked swf files.

You need the current ClientPacket- and ServerPacketHeaders of your new production, you can get them with AS3 Sorcerer. (There should be some tutorials how to do this)
You also need to add the encryption keys, which is possible with HabKit.
If I am not wrong you can skip this step and go on without encryption by disabling the RC4 isNull in your emulator.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010

You need the current ClientPacket- and ServerPacketHeaders of your new production, you can get them with AS3 Sorcerer. (There should be some tutorials how to do this)
If I am not wrong you can skip this step and go on without encryption by disabling the RC4 isNull in your emulator.

Each swf download has a message dump with the same hash (which is the same across every other SWF revision) so you can easily update the headers.

Quote:

The Messages.txt file contains incoming/outgoing headers with its hash identifier, and these are the same across many revisions which makes header updating easier.

Bot

Pixeled.XYZ
Feb 16, 2014

Swfhub will not load for me

Managed to load it on my vps, was able to successfully load the newest production, thank you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread