Recruiting HabHub Dawnhill - Habbo RPG world.

cammy

Donator
May 15, 2014
If you've been exploring HabHub recently, you might have come across rooms labelled Dawnhill. This isn’t just another room—it’s the foundation of an exciting RPG experience integrated right into the hotel! While progress has been steady, we’re looking for passionate individuals to join the journey and help bring this world to life. There are no official staff positions tied to this; I’m simply reaching out to those who want to be part of creating something truly immersive. Those that help out will be able to access new things before others!

What's Dawnhill All About?
So far, we’ve made great strides:

• Farming: Players can cultivate crops in public rooms or their personal rooms. We currently have Apple Trees, Carrots, and Eggs. You can even feed Brooding Chickens with Carrot Seeds to collect Eggs in public rooms. Once harvested, produce can be washed and bundled for sale.
    Check it out:
  • Mining: Mining is available in public rooms, where users can collect Coal, Iron Ores, and Diamonds. Soon, you’ll be able to use Smelters to craft Iron Bars, as well as sell Coal, Iron Bars, and Diamonds.
    Take a look:
What’s Next for Dawnhill?
We have big plans to expand Dawnhill, including:

• Improving the multiplayer farming experience, especially with Apple Trees and Eggs.
  • Introducing quests where you’ll interact with NPCs.
  • Adding a health system for the caves, with danger levels increasing the deeper you go.
  • Implementing a basic mob system to make cave exploration more thrilling.
  • Launching fishing—because who doesn’t love a good fishing quest?
  • Introduce a boxing ring — where players can 1v1 each other in a fist fight!
Join the Adventure!
If RPGs are your thing and you want to help make Dawnhill even better, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to join the , add me directly on Discord (cammy0), or message me on !

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I love these, I’ve played them all and I love them! They’re really good ideas and integrated well, good job! :)

Users who are viewing this thread