Arcturus Morningstar CHANGE TEXT SIZE ON CLIENT

WBinaS

Sep 26, 2024
Hello, I have been trying my best to make the text on my client bigger. Whenever someone types something the text on the bubbles appear very small and not big like other retros. It is making me very upset. Can someone hoelp me out? Because I dont seem to find where to change it into a bigger bubble/text size on the emulator not the HK.

WBinaS

Sep 26, 2024

The bubble size is determined by your client, not from your emulator. What client are you using? Flash/Nitro? An edit of Nitro?
I Am using nitro. Ive asked some people and they have told me that I should be able to change the size but i dont find how nor where. Ill shot u how small it is.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2024-10-01 kl. 11.14.02.png
    Skärmavbild 2024-10-01 kl. 11.14.02.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 7

quakm

Sep 24, 2024

I Am using nitro. Ive asked some people and they have told me that I should be able to change the size but i dont find how nor where. Ill shot u how small it is.
Hey, like I already told you on discord... :D

Probably the easiest way to change the text size is to edit the ChatWidgetMessageView.tsx - more specifically on line 88 / 89. You can change it there with inline styling or better yet, add some css to the “message” class in ChatWidgetView.scss (the one you're looking for starts on line 76).

Regardless, I highly recommend adding a new CSS class and customizing it. This step is simple and ensures that your changes will not have a negative impact on other elements (where you don't want this behavior). As always, it is better to add your own classes/options/settings. This can lead to more work, but gives you much more control and does not lead to unwanted behavior.
You must be registered for see images attach

However, this could lead to some unfamiliar behaviors for users with smaller desktops. I'm also not sure if this is the best way as I don't know if there is any property or setting to change this - so far I haven't found any.

You'll need the source code of the Nitro React project to do this (You definitly have it since you already setup your Retro Project with Nitro). Customize your copy of the source code and rebuild the project (like how you setup the whole nitro client) and replace it with your current project.

Users who are viewing this thread