Problems with girlfriend

Mad

Mar 10, 2011
Ok i am having some problems with my girlfriend because i looked through her messages on her profile and she whas talking to more boys then only me now im worried that she is cheating on me and scared that she doesent care though i have came to her house for 2 times to chill around but still am i worried what shoud i do?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Not being funny, but just because she is talking to other boys doesn't mean she is cheating. If you start getting paranoid about her talking to other boys she will feel too cramped.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Ask her, what she is doing, then she'll get nervous (; - Then just make a decision whether you want to be seeing her or not.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
IF you feel that a girl is cheating on you, then you probably have some problems that aren't worth fixing. Just end the relationship and you will find that things will get better.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
well i'd like to thank craig for this great advice and i would like to thanks josh to but i think craigs the best i asked it and she said shes seeying other boys and she dont like me anymore and that she actually cheated on me :(

Users who are viewing this thread