Flash Prime Hotel - Fully Updated Retro! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012

OvB9E6H.png
Prime Hotel is a friendly community of users from all over the world. We have opened up to public, last night. We have a special emulator which is coded by "Juniori", for all credits from "GTE" go to him. A variety of commands from a few updates and soon for custom ones to arrive soon. A boost of 35,000 credits and pixels and diamonds are included too. Fun and updated daily. Prime Hotel is run on R63 but is quite different to other retros out there! We are DDoS Protected too.

Owner(s) are fully active and we are constantly hiring!
Owner(s) of Prime Hotel will allow it's users to create badges and custom furniture so it can be added.

A list of our features:
A different R63 UI
Updated Catalogue - Fully
35,000 Credits and Pixels.
Owners manually give out 5 Diamonds every 2 or 3 hours.
Weeklies updated every weekend (Sunday)
VIP System, Gold VIP, Ruby VIP, Crystal VIP (Credits, Diamonds & Pixels will be available soon)
Users get teleport in their own room. This means users cannot teleport in other rooms they don't own.
Override command is the same as the teleport. You can only override in your own rooms.
Fast website & Clean CMS
Users who are staff will receive a secure Housekeeping which has been custom coded from a previous edit. (Very heavy edit)
:flagme command works perfectly without database corruptions.
Server is fully backed up every week with a weekly maintenance for a few minutes. (Alerts will be on the /me page)
500+ Enables
Top Stats to compete
ROTW Submissions
Crack The Vault
& many more!

Fun Commands:
: pet (petname) - Can allow you to be a pet in the hotel. More information can be found on :pethelp 1 or :pethelp 2.
: kiss (username) - Enables hearts (;enable 9) after kissed.
: punch (username) - Enables the pimple effect on the users head.
: faceless (when signed up you automatically get it)
: lay
: handitem
: hug

Being worked on:
Bots being coded.
More commands coming soon such as :faq,
& many more.

So why don't you join us on Prime?
Hotel Link;

Screenshots;
Index:
Me:
News:
Staff:
Top Stats:
VIP: - Will be updated more.
Badge Shop whilst client is open:
Badge Shop when off client:
Client:

We hope to see you on the hotel with us!

Update: Groups now work.

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    370 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I think it's stupid how you have a sunny hotel view image on your index with snow on the top. You should have a snowy hotel view image with snow on the top.
Nonetheless good luck with your hotel, the rest looks fine. :)

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
I'm sorry LMFAO. I will update that now. Thanks for your positive feedback (I am sorry about the client image).

Update; Client hotel-view changed.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Sorry, server just went offline. We are getting it booted up right now.

Edit: Annoyed because we had 11+ users online just now.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Yeah, i'm sorry it'll be up in a few minutes!

Hi,

Sorry for double post, it's up and running now! We are extremely sorry.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Fixing an issue which the server crash created. You can't type in rooms it'll D/C you. Don't worry, working on it.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Fixed issue, you can come on client without an issue now. Don't re-register, I cleared chatlogs out.

New catalog layout edited by Candice. Nice and clean !

Thank you for all the DevBest members who have given positive feedback. Hope you enjoy your stay, plus doing a Christmas giveaway soon!

We hope to see you in-game! :)

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Yes, all browsers should be supported.

EDIT: A user on the hotel is currently on Firefox.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Yes, all browsers should be supported.

EDIT: A user on the hotel is currently on Firefox.

I can sign in through mozilla, but I can't actually access the hotel. It just puts me back at the homepage? I checked it out through chrome anyways though.
That is all.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
One second, i'll see what I can do to fix the issue. However, one of our users are using Mozilla Firefox at the moment, so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

UPDATE: All wireds are currently being fixed.

Join in the fun with Prime, events are being hosted 10 + users on now. :)

Got a stable user-count. We don't mind you guys joining in aswell! :) Come join the fun.

Last edited:

Wux

http://beta.ziphotel.org/
Mar 6, 2011
Looks okay. Off to a good start nonetheless. If you lot need a web developer, let me know. I'm fiending for a hotel to offer resources to.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
No need bud, I think we are perfectly fine for now.
EDIT: Only having a wired issue which I am currently working to fix on this GTE Emulator. Just so unsure on why it doesn't work.

Wireds have started working. Currently working on a few more stuff. Fireworks no longer need to be charged to be set off. Fixed the wired for that too. Doing better than I expected. Thanks for positive feedback guys, hope to see you there!

Events are being hosted! Come and join the fun in Risk! and like our FB page @ !!

Events being hosted at 16 users. Hiring staff soon! Hope to see you in-game :)

27 users online, hiring staff with interviews!! Come now!

Maintenance break at 7:30PM GMT for a server backup + clean up to stop lag. Breaks will only take 5 minutes.

We have updated our domain to . Our won't be available until we fix our issue, other than that our main domain is and our alternative to redirect is
Thanks for understanding, hope to see you on the hotel ! :)

Reactions: Wux

Eire

Jan 4, 2015
3961-52c8db446bb79630afa0db842111604a.jpg

Risk Hotel is a friendly community of users from all over the world. We have opened up to public, last night. We have a special emulator which is coded by "Juniori", for all credits from "GTE" go to him. A variety of commands from a few updates and soon for custom ones to arrive soon. A boost of 35,000 credits and pixels and diamonds are included too. Fun and updated daily. Risk Hotel is run on R63 but is quite different to other retros out there! We are DDoS Protected too.

Owners are fully active and we are constantly hiring!
Owners of Risk Hotel will allow it's users to create badges and custom furniture so it can be added.

A list of our features:
A different R63 UI
Updated Catalogue - Fully
35,000 Credits and Pixels.
Owners manually give out 5 Diamonds every 2 or 3 hours.
Weeklies updated every weekend (Sunday)
VIP System, Gold VIP, Ruby VIP, Crystal VIP (Credits, Diamonds & Pixels will be available soon)
Users get teleport in their own room. This means users cannot teleport in other rooms they don't own.
Override command is the same as the teleport. You can only override in your own rooms.
Fast website & Clean CMS
Users who are staff will receive a secure Housekeeping which has been custom coded from a previous edit. (Very heavy edit)
:flagme command works perfectly without database corruptions.
Server is fully backed up every week with a weekly maintenance for a few minutes. (Alerts will be on the /me page)
500+ Enables
Top Stats to compete
ROTW Submissions
Crack The Vault
& many more!

Fun Commands:
: pet (petname) - Can allow you to be a pet in the hotel. More information can be found on :pethelp 1 or :pethelp 2.
: kiss (username) - Enables hearts (;enable 9) after kissed.
: punch (username) - Enables the pimple effect on the users head.
: faceless (when signed up you automatically get it)
: lay
: handitem
: hug

Being worked on:
Bots being coded.
More commands coming soon such as :faq,
& many more.

So why don't you come and take Risk Christmas!
Hotel Link;
Merry Christmas guys! :)

Screenshots;
Index:
Me:
News:
Staff:
Top Stats:
VIP: - Will be updated more.
Badge Shop whilst client is open:
Badge Shop when off client:
Client:

We hope to see you on the hotel with us!

Update: Groups now work.
This thread looks so un-organised. And therefore make's me not want to join the retro..

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Loool, you make me laugh but okay. Sure if you don't want to join you don't have to. Thanks for even reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread