Flash Prime Hotel - Fully Updated Retro! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Wasn't a release, I was skipping through the figuredata.xml / figuremap.xml files in the swfs folder and suddenly came across "colors" in figuredata.xml. I just added a color to see if it'll work and yes it did.

Enjoy it. :)

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Risk is down due to the other owner being selfish. We have purchased a new domain and our hotel will now be named "Prime Hotel";
NOTE: ALL FILES AND DATA STILL REMAIN
I will now update this thread so it doesn't say "Risk" anymore. We will be up by tonight. Purchasing new server IP as previous owner knows the IP, we can't allow threats towards our hotel.

I will update when we are up and running.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Risk is down due to the other owner being selfish. We have purchased a new domain and our hotel will now be named "Prime Hotel";
NOTE: ALL FILES AND DATA STILL REMAIN
I will now update this thread so it doesn't say "Risk" anymore. We will be up by tonight. Purchasing new server IP as previous owner knows the IP, we can't allow threats towards our hotel.

I will update when we are up and running.

Has Candice taken the catalogue as well? Skype me bro :O

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
No data was lost. I have every file as the server is mine, join us on our new retro link at:
, this is a temporary domain. We will upgrade to a better one. All the pages are being worked on, so non-working images will be sorted asap. Management system will be running on a different skill.

Hope to see you in-game!

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hey guys. I'm the owner of and and we've been in development for roughly 1 year. It's been a slow development and we're planning on opening tomorrow.

You picked a good name for your hotel big guy and we wish you the best of luck. I hope no controversy is raised regarding this.

Sincerely,
Corey

May I ask why you're advertising your retro on my thread? :)

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
May I ask why you're advertising your retro on my thread? :)
Not intending to. Just letting you know I own those domains and have so for a long time so we can avoid disputes. I've removed the links in my last post since you find this disturbing.

I came online to check out your hotel, and I'm not sure if it's just me but your SWFs wouldn't load properly.
6e57893402088ae16976cbf446f83988.gif

I tried going to your furnidata.php and it doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Hi,
That's you mate, it perfectly works my end. I never make my customs public before checking they work in the owners catalog. I am 100% sure all my SWFS work, if they don't I always have a user telling me. Apart from this, everything works perfectly, I think you need to clear your cache or so mate.

Proof;

UPDATE: We have now got custom room models at . There will be more coming soon.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hi,
That's you mate, it perfectly works my end. I never make my customs public before checking they work in the owners catalog. I am 100% sure all my SWFS work, if they don't I always have a user telling me. Apart from this, everything works perfectly, I think you need to clear your cache or so mate.

Proof;

UPDATE: We have now got custom room models at . There will be more coming soon.

STOP SHOWING OTHER HOTELS UP! FFS! <3

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Prime has just been updated with custom room models, we will have more ideas coming up soon for our new rooms.

You can access and buy them here with in-game credits; ( )

VIP prices has dropped as it's valentines! 50% OFF (Half Price)

Happy Valentines.

Hiring 2 events staff and a trial moderator at 25 users. We was just on 22. Every user having fun.

Why not join us?

Custom CMS coming soon for Prime Hotel. Much better and more comfortable to use. No more seeing the boring Habbo Theme.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Hey Hello, Prime hotel is probly one of the best retros in years and probs will always be in the history books it has a 20+ daily user count perfect eco awsome staff!! cool cms constantly updating it! has been on my #1 since the first time i ever joined prime

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hey Hello, Prime hotel is probly one of the best retros in years and probs will always be in the history books it has a 20+ daily user count perfect eco awsome staff!! cool cms constantly updating it! has been on my #1 since the first time i ever joined prime
I agree Gage, and the owner is really nice and helpful, very dedicated.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I think I know a staff member called Gage at ;) Night DevBest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread