Not open for further replies.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Lol? It's Visions CMS just fully edited and functions 100%

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Oh that's Jack? Okay anyway, but no he didn't give out no "database" so if you think of it that way, I made them work by adding tables which other people struggle doing. Other than that I have edited a few things on a few pages which makes it look a little different.

19 users, come online and join in the fun in events and giveaways!

23 users online, join in the fun!

Why not join us now? We have 20+ users online and stable of 20+ daily! Events are being hosted right now!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Sexy looking site layout,client nothing special almost like every other retro but really great community lots of fun.Good luck.

P.S Shelb abuses.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Aw Adam, you was trolling everyone today, she didn't abuse once! Shelb doesn't abuse ;)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Aw Adam, you was trolling everyone today, she didn't abuse once! Shelb doesn't abuse ;)
Yeah I went too far,i'll apologize today.Overall great hotel you got there, big like from me.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Haha! Yeah, thanks Adam. Hope you enjoy the hotel. :)

We are hiring a Trial Moderator at 35 users! Come on and join our events, plus invite your friends into the fun too!

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
So, I have a list of stuff I'd like to point out, the list is as follows:
  1. To begin, I noticed how you said 'Owners manually give out 5 Diamonds every 2 or 3 hours.', why not just execute a cron job that does that, and at the same time, it runs a MUS connection to the emulator so the user can receive it in-game as well without having to reload? That would just make it easier.
  2. It seems I have to point this out in every thread and to every hotel. You don't have a CMS powering your website, you have a system, yes, but not a CMS. Unless you can edit the content of your website through the administration panel, it's not a CMS.
  3. 'Users who are staff will receive a secure Housekeeping which has been custom coded from a previous edit. (Very heavy edit)' not really needed to be mentioned, what's the point?
  4. When you say 'Server is fully backed up every week', are you speaking of the emulation software or the database or what exactly?
  5. Your banner says 'constantly hiring', that's not something to be proud of, if anything it just shows a lack of professionalism.
  6. You said you have a different in-game UI, it doesn't seem like it. It looks like every typical pre post-shuffle UI.
The place could use a lot more work, specially the website, good luck.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
What?
1) I already done the cron mate. I don't need to give out any diamonds at all. It gives 2 every 10 minutes.
2) You made no sense at all. Please elaborate.
3) For users who become staff it was stated they get a housekeeping which was edited only 5% which I made that 100% functional. That shouldn't bother anyone.
4) Server is backed up every week. On the servers control, there is something called "Back up server" which backs up the entire server in-case there is an internal issue with the server which we can restore, plus daily database backups too.
5) Constantly hiring means we will look out for members who are professional with their experience, even if you're new to it, we always help out whoever is hired. That should be self-explanatory. No need to ask this question.
6) Don't need a new UI. Sorry. Everyone thinks it's fine the way it is. No one has complained or gave bad-feedback. Just you.

The site doesn't need a lot of work. I have 25-30 users daily, professional coders / new to the retro community / do events etc. None of them has complained about the site. Please read previous posts such as:

Wickd; "Sexy looking site layout"
OwenRussell: "ngl that cms looks sexy. Looking good man."

Sorry but pointless posts aren't needed. Everyone has their opinion and we respect that.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Thanks. Yes it is Jacks (Visions RevCMS Edit) :)

UPDATE: Updated Furniture in Shop --> Newest Furniture --> (Two sets of new furniture) Attic 2015 and Japanese Valentines

Enjoy Risk!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I don't usually play retro's now but that, OMG. The owners are kind and the catalogue is honestly orgasmic. (That is my new favourite word)

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Thank you,

The new catalogue updated from old post:

Hope you enjoy Risk! :) We have successfully reached FindRetros page 1 as well. Enjoy your day!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Doesn't seem to be online, is this planned/scheduled? Wanted to check it out but as it's offline I'm going to jump straight to the conclusion that uptime is unreliable.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Sorry, but why does one issue cause everything for you? Our server has a license that is expired, we are getting it sorted asap. Please be patient. We are annoyed the fact this happened. Again. Sorry.

UPDATE: Our server will be back up in a few minutes. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the downtime.

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Sorry, but why does one issue cause everything for you? Our server has a license that is expired, we are getting it sorted asap. Please be patient. We are annoyed the fact this happened. Again. Sorry.

UPDATE: Our server will be back up in a few minutes. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the downtime.
It isn't an issue to me, but to someone who's new to the retro scene and is looking for the "best" hotel to join they're highly unlikely to want to play if the hotel doesn't seem to be online.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Well again, I'm sorry this happened, we have 25+ users who is probably wondering what's going on. But we have our facebook page at : . They could understand our issue(s) there. We have only had this downtime which was not needed, just our license was stopped due to a limit and it should be back within a few minutes or so.

It's up.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
We have now added new skin colours for your avatars.
Image:
We have even added Black & White to show we are not being racist and picking colours with our own minds.

Enjoy Risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread