[Plutonium T6/BO2] Disable Persistant Upgrades In Black Ops 2 Zombies

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Disable the persistant upgrades like free PHD and Sniper damage that gives more points

GitHub:

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
I beg you make all these 360 compatible, the BO2 menus for RGH’s are wank.
Can give you permission to give it a go on github or clone them and give it ago, i would do it for myself but i already gave away my xbox years ago broski since microsoft banned me for 99/99/9999 fucking noobs

RIP scrimpypizza

;(

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Can give you permission to give it a go on github or clone them and give it ago, i would do it for myself but i already gave away my xbox years ago broski since microsoft banned me for 99/99/9999 fucking noobs

RIP scrimpypizza

;(
If you could bro, no rush as i'm working on other stuff atm but would be good to take a look at it.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
If you could bro, no rush as i'm working on other stuff atm but would be good to take a look at it.
You should be able to clone everything or just download everything from here >

has black ops 1 and black ops 2 shit in there

also for menus you could get them from plutonium.pw as well just search the forum, theirs also a decompiler on there somewhere if the menus are pre compiled

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
You should be able to clone everything or just download everything from here >

has black ops 1 and black ops 2 shit in there

also for menus you could get them from plutonium.pw as well just search the forum, theirs also a decompiler on there somewhere if the menus are pre compiled
Lovely stuff mate thankyou. With InfinityLoader being created and GSC modding being back on RGH’s this will help a lot seen as there’s not too many GSC mod menus about, specially BO1. Appreciate it!

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
Lovely stuff mate thankyou. With InfinityLoader being created and GSC modding being back on RGH’s this will help a lot seen as there’s not too many GSC mod menus about, specially BO1. Appreciate it!
no probs broski if you run into any issues giz a shout i love problems me haha

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
Love me a good problem 🤣 the dopamine you get when you fix it. Closest feeling to a class A init 😂😭
especially when GSC's error handling tells you fuck all apart from the line the error is on LOL

Users who are viewing this thread