PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
hello here's another fix,which makes it possible to send queries, drop tables and what not,this spotted by user
" " so credits to him on the rival forums for this fix.

1). HabboHotel\Items\Wired\Boxes\Effects\BotChangesClothesBox.cs
find
Code:
using (QueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().GetQueryReactor())
{
dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `bots` SET `look` = '" + User.BotData.Look + "', `gender` = '" + User.BotData.Gender + "' WHERE `id` = '" + User.BotData.Id + "' LIMIT 1");
}
Replace:
Code:
using (QueryAdapter dbClient = PlusEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().GetQueryReactor())
{
dbClient.SetQuery("UPDATE `bots` SET `look` = @look, `gender` = '" + User.BotData.Gender + "' WHERE `id` = '" + User.BotData.Id + "' LIMIT 1");
dbClient.AddParameter("look", User.BotData.Look);
dbClient.RunQuery();
}
And be sure to also find :

2). Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\AI\Bots\SaveBotActionEvent.cs

Find:
Code:
{
dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `bots` SET `look` = '" + Session.GetHabbo().Look + "', `gender` = '" + Session.GetHabbo().Gender + "' WHERE `id` = '" + Bot.BotData.Id + "' LIMIT 1");
}
Replace:
Code:
{
dbClient.SetQuery("UPDATE `bots` SET `look` = @look, `gender` = '" + Session.GetHabbo().Gender + "' WHERE `id` = '" + Bot.BotData.Id + "' LIMIT 1");
dbClient.AddParameter("look", Session.GetHabbo().Look);
dbClient.RunQuery();
}
Wish i had this before last night ;/

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I auto-backup every 6 hours now..

Was a combination of all of my hotels got killed at once. I've lost over 100 users daily from peace turkey, over 30+ daily from peace eng, and almost all malaysians.. Just part of the game tho right?
u wer getin 2 close they had 2 destroy u!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I auto-backup every 6 hours now..

Best thing to do. Funny thing is, I coded that myself without even realising.

I doubt there is much more surprises, the odd thing slips through especially when you no longer can find the motivation to code for such a rubbish cause.

Out of curiosity, any special techniques for your back ups? Mine run every 12 hour, but I find it hard to upload them automatically, as they're 45 GB+ each and constantly growing.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Best thing to do. Funny thing is, I coded that myself without even realising.

I doubt there is much more surprises, the odd thing slips through especially when you no longer can find the motivation to code for such a rubbish cause.

Out of curiosity, any special techniques for your back ups? Mine run every 12 hour, but I find it hard to upload them automatically, as they're 45 GB+ each and constantly growing.
I have a second server, a small 4GB dedi with 2TB storage, bought from here:
I can help you put windows on it if you wish to use one.
I have a batch job in navicat which backs up DB every 6 hours. Although my db is just over 1gb :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I have a second server, a small 4GB dedi with 2TB storage, bought from here:
I can help you put windows on it if you wish to use one.
I have a batch job in navicat which backs up DB every 6 hours. Although my db is just over 1gb :p

My only problem is instantly transferring them.

I currently; cycle every 12 hours, truncate 4 tables (once a week, not each cycle) then back up, then finally archive it. Just not sure of a nice way to instantly send it over to another server. FTP is an option but I'm not sure.

Just basically want it all automated. As of now, I have to manually upload.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
My only problem is instantly transferring them.

I currently; cycle every 12 hours, truncate 4 tables (once a week, not each cycle) then back up, then finally archive it. Just not sure of a nice way to instantly send it over to another server. FTP is an option but I'm not sure.

Just basically want it all automated. As of now, I have to manually upload.
The other server is connected to the main mysql server?
It just backs up every 6 hours, and i clear old backups every now and then

Alaska

Hablush <3
Mar 5, 2015
Anyone got any clue how to make any of the following work?
info_terminal -
abvHoZu.png

wf_act_give_reward -
IZeBLC6.png

tile_fxprovider_nfs -
pnQ3bTl.png

All would be super useful

Its0llie

May 27, 2016
Hey guys,
I hope you can help me with this one.

So I have a problem (obviously) and it happens to many of my users.
When you first log into the client, everything works fine. After about 10 mins of play, when you go into a different room, the furni are black boxes, avatars turn into ghosts and the catalog stops showing items. Once you reload the client, everything works again.
It seems like a session issue, but wanted to run it past you lovely people to see if you have any ideas.
I am currently running Sledmore's PlusEMU edit PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486.
d3aca871a8a6414a80e66eb8186459f5.png

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Hey guys,
I hope you can help me with this one.

So I have a problem (obviously) and it happens to many of my users.
When you first log into the client, everything works fine. After about 10 mins of play, when you go into a different room, the furni are black boxes, avatars turn into ghosts and the catalog stops showing items. Once you reload the client, everything works again.
It seems like a session issue, but wanted to run it past you lovely people to see if you have any ideas.
I am currently running Sledmore's PlusEMU edit PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486.
d3aca871a8a6414a80e66eb8186459f5.png
Seems like an easy fix, change the challenge allowed time in cloudflare to 1 day (its 30 mins by default)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread