PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
None at all, no packet errors or anything.. It'll just hit 76% and then reload.
If I change the proxy, the user can get back on (usually).
Clearing cache doesn't usually help them.

Maybe for some reason their connection isn't being disposed. I've never really had such problems as I don't use a proxy, I'd suggest coding a ping checker. Seemed to help me narrow out dead connections that would stay there, such as the issue Butterfly is quite popular for.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
In the emulator itself, or the proxy?

Ah, so this issue is somewhat common

In the emulator? I'm not sure.

Not too sure if I'd say common or not, but I'd definitely suggest a ping checker. I've had one on for about 5 months now and I seem to have next to no dead connections remaining about.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
For those of you who are after the packet ID for the avatars to update on the menu bar its:
3632 (PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486)
1208 (PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078)

Two strings consisting of the figure and gender.

Squbpqj.png

If you're revision isn't displayed above, pm me you're habbo.swf and I'll find it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I'd definitely suggest a ping checker. I've had one on for about 5 months now and I seem to have next to no dead connections remaining about.
So you ping the clients in game, and if said client doesn't respond, you dispose of their connection? I don't really understand

MagnusDev

Apr 28, 2012
None at all, no packet errors or anything.. It'll just hit 76% and then reload.
If I change the proxy, the user can get back on (usually).
Clearing cache doesn't usually help them.
My problem with that was I could get connection in to the server but the connection out was there.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Any got the fix for group badges? plenty of people are saying they have and will post it later but no one really want to release it..

and i just can't get group badges to show up at all..

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
hello can u help me?
if i want to ban someone with mod tools i get this message if i click Other action. does anyone know how to fix it? or what i do wrong

(plusemu)

Are you using :smute or :mute?
in plusemu there is no difference between this commands both are linked to same .cs file ( in my version)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
@Sledmore how would I go about changing this so it would use a specific bubble instead of the users last used bubble
Code:
Room.SendMessage(new ShoutComposer(Me.VirtualId, "Welcome to HabSlick " + Other.GetClient().GetHabbo().Username + ", I hope you enjoy your stay :)", 0, Me.LastBubble));

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Sledmore how would I go about changing this so it would use a specific bubble instead of the users last used bubble
Code:
Room.SendMessage(new ShoutComposer(Me.VirtualId, "Welcome to HabSlick " + Other.GetClient().GetHabbo().Username + ", I hope you enjoy your stay :)", 0, Me.LastBubble));

Code:
Room.SendMessage(new ShoutComposer(Me.VirtualId, "Welcome to HabSlick " + Other.GetClient().GetHabbo().Username + ", I hope you enjoy your stay :)", 0, 32));

??

in plusemu there is no difference between this commands both are linked to same .cs file ( in my version)

Correct, however :mute will call a client packet event and :smute will not.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Code:
Room.SendMessage(new ShoutComposer(Me.VirtualId, "Welcome to HabSlick " + Other.GetClient().GetHabbo().Username + ", I hope you enjoy your stay :)", 0, 32));

??

Correct, however :mute will call a client packet event and :smute will not.
oh its that easy LOL, I didnt even think of that to be honest, thanks Craig

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I have a problem that non of my Furniture and Clothing are working.
Someone who know where the problem comes from?
It'll be an issue with the swfs. Whether it's an issue with the external variables not linking to the correct folder, or that the furnis/clothes are just not there, i don't know.
Check your override vars and make sure that all the folders exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread