[PlusEmu] Need features added

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I'm looking for someone with great C skills, which could add some features on my Plus Emulator which includes like; camera, fastfood, jukebox/trax, youtube, adding latest wired, fixing pet training etc. I'd like to offer some money for it.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
This an off-topic message, but a warning is better than nothing.

This guy has several accounts and is sketchy as fuck. Also his previously used usernames are total bollocks. He isn't Hejula, he's some mad fan if anything.
What the fuck do you mean? "He's some mad fan if anything". Before judging, get some facts right at first. And by "several accounts" you probably mean 2.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
What the fuck do you mean? "He's some mad fan if anything". Before judging, get some facts right at first.

Why else would he name himself HejulaBoon? Why else would other accounts be linked to him that are pretending to be Oliver/Hejula? Hmm?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Why else would he name himself HejulaBoon? Why else would other accounts be linked to him that are pretending to be Oliver/Hejula? Hmm?
My bad.. Misunderstood.
Anyway, do you have the time to help me? Since nobody really cares to reply back when I create a conversation with 'em.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
My bad.. Misunderstood.
Anyway, do you have the time to help me? Since nobody really cares to reply back when I create a conversation with 'em.

I can't promise I have the time, I'm probably near the top in most laziest developer on this community. But, feel free to drop me a PM or ask away here.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Haha I feel you man, I've used like over 150+ hours coding on a Ajax PDO edit of ShockCMS, and it's just laziness..

I can't promise I have the time, I'm probably near the top in most laziest developer on this community. But, feel free to drop me a PM or ask away here.
Pet training and commands fixed,
Camera, where the pictures are uploaded to a specific folder, trax / jukeboxes with discs and also custom youtube playlists, games like fastfood etc, latest wired working
Is it possible?

Users who are viewing this thread