PlusEmu Moderation Manager error

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Hello.
I've had the same problem for a few days now, trying to fix it, but with no result. I'm trying to host a PlusEmu emulator with version dated back to 15-6-2016, downloaded from *****.

Ask me for more details if needed...
14XBiLM.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm old school so I haven't actually opened ports since the Hamachi days, I just did it from logging into my router settings. I recommend buying a small server, they're pretty cheap.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I'm old school so I haven't actually opened ports since the Hamachi days, I just did it from logging into my router settings. I recommend buying a small server, they're pretty cheap.
If he decides not I can provide a free TCP proxy and he can use CF to protect - if he has a good enough internet service and a fast enough computer he should be good to go.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Sometimes they block ports there end, so could be the issue, but before you do, shall I have a look on join.me?
Install visual studio first though - if not already. As it's good for debugging - in terms of checking if connection is present.
I already have visual studio installed but i have used sublime text 3 to edit in the configs. However, i have never heard about the join.me... can you tell me more about it?

Users who are viewing this thread