PlusEmu Moderation Manager error

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Hello.
I've had the same problem for a few days now, trying to fix it, but with no result. I'm trying to host a PlusEmu emulator with version dated back to 15-6-2016, downloaded from *****.

Ask me for more details if needed...
14XBiLM.png

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Thank you for your reply. I did however fix the issue by just deleting the items. The problem now is the 76% issue, which I've tried for a few hours now to fix. In addition, I get this error now in the console, but I know why:
69TdaI7.png

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Thank you for your reply. I did however fix the issue by just deleting the items. The problem now is the 76% issue, which I've tried for a few hours now to fix. In addition, I get this error now in the console, but I know why:
69TdaI7.png
The EMU is not pickup up connections. Could be due to several things. Blocked ports, ports aren't matching the client.php, not compatible habbo.swf, doubt the last one since you said you're using *****.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Thank you for your reply. However, I fixed the 76% issue by using Sledmore's emulator and swfs as the one from ***** didn't actually work for some reason. The problem I got now is invisible characters stuck in the corner and furniture:
auNtNBI.png

I fixed the furniture by looking in the external variables. I still got the problem with the character stuck in the corner:
XlkYvMD.png

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Thank you for your reply. However, I fixed the 76% issue by using Sledmore's emulator and swfs as the one from ***** didn't actually work for some reason. The problem I got now is invisible characters stuck in the corner and furniture:
auNtNBI.png

I fixed the furniture by looking in the external variables. I still got the problem with the character stuck in the corner:
XlkYvMD.png

There is a fix for it on *****s website.

Then scroll down till you find
PlusEMU (Avatar room) Fix

or press CTRL+F and find it that way :p

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
I know, but it's written in brazilian... I know there are images, and I tried to do the solution. However, it still didtn work...
I also fixed the missing furnitures, but now I have problems when people outside my network connects to the client, which is the black screen...

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I know, but it's written in brazilian... I know there are images, and I tried to do the solution. However, it still didtn work...
I also fixed the missing furnitures, but now I have problems when people outside my network connects to the client, which is the black screen...

Debug the emulator and see if you get any incomming packets from the user, if not it's likely a connection issue.

Ensure it's set up with outbound ip (public ip) not a local ip such as network or local ip.
Some examples;
::1, localhost, 127.0.0.1 - local ip use
192.168.x.x, 10.x.x.x - private network ip use

another one is 172. something but never used it as big networks tend to use 10.x.x.x and home networks tend to use 192.168.x.x. So I doubt you have it anyways unless you're somewhere in between.

Open ports in the firewall both incoming and outgoing. Both on your machines firewall and networks firewall (if using a hosting company, it's likely ports are already unblocked for you so just do on your servers firewall, if not then request them to open them or switch to a port which is open).

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Im really new to this, so I dont know how to debug the emulator. As I've said earlier I use PlusEmu downloaded from Sledmore. I can upload some files here if you are interested in looking into them... However, I am pretty sure I am using the correct ip, which i found on whatsmyip, and all ports are open. I used canyouseeme to make sure of that.
3qC51Fg.png

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
How can it be the swf's if i am able to connect to the client from my own pc on my local network?

I have tried to connect to the client from a pc on the same network, and stuck here as well

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Try phoning your ISP and asking them to open the ports for you.
You don't need to open MySQL as only local process' use it (PHP (server side) and C# (server side)).

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Have you port-forwarded the ports so other people can access the server? I don't recommend opening a hotel on your local machine unless it's for development purposes or just a small network of friends.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Have you port-forwarded the ports so other people can access the server? I don't recommend opening a hotel on your local machine unless it's for development purposes or just a small network of friends.

Im really new to this, so I dont know how to debug the emulator. As I've said earlier I use PlusEmu downloaded from Sledmore. I can upload some files here if you are interested in looking into them... However, I am pretty sure I am using the correct ip, which i found on whatsmyip, and all ports are open. I used canyouseeme to make sure of that.
3qC51Fg.png

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Try phoning your ISP and asking them to open the ports for you.
You don't need to open MySQL as only local process' use it (PHP (server side) and C# (server side)).
Do you think that is necassary? I have used my DDWRT router to open ports for both webservers and minecraft servers...

Its only for friends of mine in the beginning. If im gonna continue working on this i will change to a server hoster or something

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Do you think that is necassary? I have used my DDWRT router to open ports for both webservers and minecraft servers...
Sometimes they block ports there end, so could be the issue, but before you do, shall I have a look on join.me?
Install visual studio first though - if not already. As it's good for debugging - in terms of checking if connection is present.

Users who are viewing this thread