Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
When the client has loaded, the catalogue furni does not load (when you click on one of them it disconnects), the pictures / images are not loading.
This is the contents of my htdocs folder:
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the swf folder:

This is Emulator Source:

bin > Debug > Config.ini has been modified to this:

This is my config.php
app > manangement > config.php

Attached are the 2 external variables.txt & external_override_variables.txt
This is the client.php
any errors in your emu when running? did your database upload fully and without any errors?

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
When the client has loaded, the catalogue furni does not load (when you click on one of them it disconnects), the pictures / images are not loading.

This is the swf folder:

This is Emulator Source:

This is my config.php

This is the client.php
its not your externals they look good. try restarting your emu and clearing cookies? also what cms are you using?

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016

This is the swf folder:

This is Emulator Source:

This is my config.php

This is the client.php
In your config.php, your swf folder isn't linked correctly. Link it up to your production folder.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, I'm using the latest release of the git (R3 development branch). One thing: it says ''some values appear to be missing in your config.ini file'' It's the same as the last ones. What is wrong?

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
Hi, I'm using the latest release of the git (R3 development branch). One thing: it says ''some values appear to be missing in your config.ini file'' It's the same as the last ones. What is wrong?

something probably was added and Craig probably didn't push the new config.ini file - either that, or something was probably set up wrong on your end.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Do you have this in your config.ini?
game.revision=PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
No, but I've added it now. Still doesn't work though..
Maybe you can give me your config file so I can see what's wrong.
Code:
## PlusEMU System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=127.0.0.1
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=
db.name=plus

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=10
db.pool.maxsize=250

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=100000
game.tcp.conperip=5
game.tcp.enablenagles=true

## RCON TCP/IP Configuration
rcon.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
rcon.tcp.port=30001
rcon.tcp.allowedaddr=localhost;127.0.0.1

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=20000
client.maxrequests=300

## Legacy Figuredata Manager
game.legacy.figure_mutant=1

## Game Revision
game.revision=PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Code:
## PlusEMU System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work
Thanks for your quick reply again! I got a few errors (I do not have all database tables)
- I do not have a items_rentablespace table structure
- I do not have the table currency_definitions
Some errors:
Code:
SELECT `id`,`item_id`,`catalog_name`,`cost_credits`,`cost_points`,`points_type`,`amount`,`page_id`,`limited_sells`,`limited_stack`,`offer_active`,`extradata`,`badge`,`offer_id` FROM `catalog_items`
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'cost_points' in 'field list'
Code:
SELECT `id`,`room_id`,`caption`,`description`,`image_url`,`enabled`,`cat_id` FROM `navigator_publics` ORDER BY `order_num` ASC
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for your quick reply again! I got a few errors (I do not have all database tables)
- I do not have a items_rentablespace table structure
- I do not have the table currency_definitions
Some errors:
Code:
SELECT `id`,`item_id`,`catalog_name`,`cost_credits`,`cost_points`,`points_type`,`amount`,`page_id`,`limited_sells`,`limited_stack`,`offer_active`,`extradata`,`badge`,`offer_id` FROM `catalog_items`
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'cost_points' in 'field list'
Code:
SELECT `id`,`room_id`,`caption`,`description`,`image_url`,`enabled`,`cat_id` FROM `navigator_publics` ORDER BY `order_num` ASC
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'
make sure you run the sqls included in the emu sql folder not just the main sql

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
make sure you run the sqls included in the emu sql folder not just the main sql
I already did, but there were no table structures for currency_definitions and items_rentablespace. I already found them now btw. Let's try if I can fix those errors

How to fix this fatal error? (last error I got)
Code:
[ERROR] Fatal error during startup: System.ArgumentException: The column diamonds does not belong to the table .
   bij System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   bij System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Subscriptions.SubscriptionManager.Init() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Subscriptions\SubscriptionManager.cs:regel 37
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Game.cs:regel 128
   bij Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\PlusEnvironment.cs:regel 156
[ERROR] Press a key to exit

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I already did, but there were no table structures for c
urrency_definitions and items_rentablespace. I already found them now btw. Let's try if I can fix those errors

How to fix this fatal error? (last error I got)
Code:
[ERROR] Fatal error during startup: System.ArgumentException: The column diamonds does not belong to the table .
   bij System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   bij System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Subscriptions.SubscriptionManager.Init() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Subscriptions\SubscriptionManager.cs:regel 37
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Game.cs:regel 128
   bij Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\PlusEnvironment.cs:regel 156
[ERROR] Press a key to exit
ALTER TABLE `subscriptions` ADD `diamonds` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
ALTER TABLE `subscriptions` ADD `diamonds` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
Thanks, I can go into my hotel now. Everything seems to work, but I can't load rooms.
Code:
17:57:31 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.DynamicRoomModel..ctor(RoomModel model) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\DynamicRoomModel.cs:regel 25
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap..ctor(Room room) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:regel 32
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData data) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:regel 93
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.TryLoadRoom(Int32 roomId, Room& instance) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:regel 118
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:regel 1171
   bij Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:regel 18
   bij Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:regel 158
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:regel 65

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Thanks, I can go into my hotel now. Everything seems to work, but I can't load rooms.
Code:
17:57:31 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.DynamicRoomModel..ctor(RoomModel model) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\DynamicRoomModel.cs:regel 25
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap..ctor(Room room) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:regel 32
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData data) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:regel 93
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.TryLoadRoom(Int32 roomId, Room& instance) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:regel 118
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:regel 1171
   bij Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:regel 18
   bij Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:regel 158
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:regel 65
What's in your rooms table?

Kurma

Oct 12, 2011
My client keeps reloading after 76%! I've set up my variables correctly (I'm pretty sure) and also changed the links in my client.php file. However, I can't seem to locate the problem. I've tried and tested the links in my variables file and they all link to the correct location i.e; furnidata example;

game/gordon/PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173/ is the current production i'm trying to use with the latest release of plusemu revision 2 by sledmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread