PlusEMU Adding clothes but doesnt show?

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
Good morning
I've been trying to add the new clothes for a couple hours now.
I've got the clothing pack from ***** added them i've added all files inc figuredata and figuremap.
Purged all files from cloudflare & browsing cache restarted emulator still no luck?

Bump- Still need help.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
make sure all the clothing is in your gordon/production folder and make sure you edit both figuredatas. search for both codes below and replace all

sellable="1" to sellable="0"
selectable="0" to selectable="1"

make sure u update the figuredata in your emulator extra folder too with the ***** one

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
make sure all the clothing is in your gordon/production folder and make sure you edit both figuredatas. search for both codes below and replace all

make sure u update the figuredata in your emulator extra folder too with the ***** one
As Glenn says, PlusEmulator fetches it figuredata.xml from bin/debug/extra, replace, or add the custom clothing ones into that :)

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
Did you say :update mutant in-game or restart your emulator?

As Glenn says, PlusEmulator fetches it figuredata.xml from bin/debug/extra, replace, or add the custom clothing ones into that :)
what you said worked, as in this printscreen
some items arent loading also items are duplicated & mixed with the male and female items

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
some items arent loading also items are duplicated & mixed with the male and female items
Hm, my memory is a little rough on thus, but paste me what you've added into figuredata.xml - I believe you edit that sort of thing in there.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016

If you can find a fix itll be appreciated bro :)
did u replace your figuremap also? there are two clothing tuts in the tutorial section that will be helpful. i quit retros but u should take a look in the tut section and if u still are having trouble ill help via tv tomorrow if u want mate.

Liam

HabHub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

Since you have custom colours, do you have custom clothes? I'm going to guess that you have missing SWF's and that the duplicated items are due to them being set to unisex.

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
did u replace your figuremap also? there are two clothing tuts in the tutorial section that will be helpful. i quit retros but u should take a look in the tut section and if u still are having trouble ill help via tv tomorrow if u want mate.

Since you have custom colours, do you have custom clothes? I'm going to guess that you have missing SWF's and that the duplicated items are due to them being set to unisex.

Tried all of them, I even deleted my Production folder. re-added and added the ***** pack still no luck?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Man I wish I could do but I'm not sure if you can now as you can't say stuff like add my Skype or hit me up in pm or shit lmfao. They want it easier for people to know what the problem is because they are only giving fixes through pm and people who want fixed don't have it because they did it through pm and not on the thread. If you use the tutorial everything should be fine, start from the start and go again if need be.

Man I wish I could do but I'm not sure if you can now as you can't say stuff like add my Skype or hit me up in pm or shit lmfao. They want it easier for people to know what the problem is because they are only giving fixes through pm and people who want fixed don't have it because they did it through pm and not on the thread. If you use the tutorial everything should be fine, start from the start and go again if need be.

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016

had to use another fix from microhotel SWFS,

Users who are viewing this thread