[PLUS] Health & Stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
Can someone teach me how to add rp_stats on Plus Emulator (Sled's Release) please I'm serious starting out an RP Emu based on Plus and I will dedicate myself on learning how plus works

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Not to be rude, but if you need help with this, you're not going to make much progress.

On Peak, each Habbo has a RoleplayUser instance which handles all the stats and roleplay actions. You could do this or put it directly inside the Habbo class.

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
Not to be rude, but if you need help with this, you're not going to make much progress.

On Peak, each user has a RoleplayUser instance which handles all the stats and roleplay actions. You could do this or put it directly inside the Habbo class.

Thread close please
-REASON-
Gave up don't have coding abilities just trying :(

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016

Thread close please
-REASON-
Gave up don't have coding abilities just trying :(
If you're giving up after 1 disliked reply, then you shouldn't be coding at all!

On Peak, each Habbo has a RoleplayUser instance which handles all the stats and roleplay actions. You could do this or put it directly inside the Habbo class.
I wouldn't recommend putting it inside Habbo.cs, It'll get very messy, in my opinion Habbo.cs is already very messy. Code a class, create an instance of that class in your GameClient.cs class and make a method inside of it called LoadData(); - You'll also need to create a MySQL table for all the RP related data, and a relationship, so create a primary key 'id' or 'user_id' as I do, your emulator will need to know how to find a certain users data.

You'll need basic to advanced knowledge of how C# classes, instances, and other things work. You'll also need to know the basics of MySQL to know how to index your queries properly, among other things.

As Luke said, you shouldn't be asking such basic questions that 30 minutes of C# tutorials could teach you for life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread