Plus Emu Trading Problem (PRODUCTION-201803052204-869460996)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Hi all,

I have updated my emulator to PRODUCTION-201803052204-869460996, from PRODUCTION-201605102204-92524753 (i think).
The issue I am having, is that when you trade another user, it trades a random user in the room. I looked at InitTradeEvent.cs, and it gets the user to trade with via their VirtualID;

My guess would be that the virtual ID's are not being sent to the users properly when entering a room.

Notes;
  • When you trade 'John', it will trade some other user in the room, eg. 'Sarah'.
  • The trade works correctly and the user receives their items, but it's not the user they selected to trade with.
  • I couldn't find any structure differences between the two revisions (But it's my first time updating a revision, so i may have missed something)
  • A friend tried to help fix it, and was looking in TradeUpdateComposer or something, could the problem be there?
  • If you are the first to enter a room, it works as it should. (Could have just been luck. Was testing with 3 clients on localhost after the bug was found when i tried to put the new revision live)

Thanks in advance.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Code:
  RoomUser TargetUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByVirtualId(UserId);
            if (TargetUser == null)
                return;

That was the equivalent line from my emulator. I'm sure your structures are gonna be slightly different but maybe using UserId as opposed to Packet.PopInt() might work

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
UPDATE:
I have figured out that bots are breaking rooms, they cause trade to stop working. Also, when you save your look in a room with a bot, the bots look changes to yours.
UPDATE:
It seems to be an issue with the bots virtual ID. Not 100% sure yet.

I managaed to fix it, there was a problem with VirtualID's elsewhere in the emulator. Mod please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread