Plus Emu - Room Bug

xWonder

Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys,

I have a problem with Plus Emulator r2. When I build a room everything works fine, but when I restart the Emulator I can't go back in Client - it is stuck at 76%. Other people can go in Client but can't find the Room when they searching for the name or my Username. Also when I put the room as a public room in navigator_publics table in the database the Client crashes instant when someone is clicking on Public in the Navigator.
I get this Error in the Emulator after restarting and logging into client:

If you need any more information let me know.
Hope someone can help.

Ellu

Donator
Mar 8, 2018
Try to add this in your querys:

Code:
ALTER TABLE rooms CHANGE allow_pets allow_pets INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE allow_pets_eat allow_pets_eat INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE room_blocking_disabled room_blocking_disabled INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE allow_hidewall allow_hidewall INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE mute_settings mute_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE ban_settings ban_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE kick_settings kick_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

xWonder

Jan 12, 2014
Try to add this in your querys:

Code:
ALTER TABLE rooms CHANGE allow_pets allow_pets INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE allow_pets_eat allow_pets_eat INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE room_blocking_disabled room_blocking_disabled INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE allow_hidewall allow_hidewall INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE mute_settings mute_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE ban_settings ban_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE kick_settings kick_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

Thanks, I can now enter the room and client, but the Navigator problem is still there. Now I have the problem that the furniture resets itself, like when u double click on some furnis it changes, when I restart the emulator it is back to its first position.

Ellu

Donator
Mar 8, 2018
Wait so you want to make an public room but you have issues with it? Does that only happen with the public rooms? I can help you in teamviewer with that if needed.

xWonder

Jan 12, 2014
I build myself a welcome room but when I set it in the database as an public room the client crashes when you click on Public in the navigator. I would appreciate it if you help :)

Ellu

Donator
Mar 8, 2018
Before i come into teamviewer, did you go in to rooms table, and make the room as public?

Here is an example:

2ZcAApr.png

It won't work if you haven't done this.

Users who are viewing this thread