[PLUGIN] Facebook News Comments.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thank you, new problem.
2ywzsjm.png

Add it after the DIV tags, should be after 2 div tags (from the top of my head).

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
Add it after the DIV tags, should be after 2 div tags (from the top of my head).
Thank you once again, helped me loads!
Now one last thing, how do I fix :
Warning:
is unreachable.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thank you once again, helped me loads!
Now one last thing, how do I fix :
Warning:

is unreachable.

That's some general error from Facebook, one people post on it after a bit it'll stop saying that, I'm not 100% sure why it does it personally. - Could be, because Facebook cannot get to that page due to the session's and it sends them to the index.

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
That's some general error from Facebook, one people post on it after a bit it'll stop saying that, I'm not 100% sure why it does it personally. - Could be, because Facebook cannot get to that page due to the session's and it sends them to the index.
Oh okay, thank you loads for taking time to help. ^.^

Jewixx

Mar 6, 2012
I used to have facebook comments, working perfectly for a few months, then someone told me to get CloudFlare for extra security, in me doing this, it stopped working. Could this be because of CloudFlare? And is there a way to get it to work with CloudFlare?

Kind Regards

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Tried this for the first time = Instant result.

I didn't get any problems,

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
I used to have facebook comments, working perfectly for a few months, then someone told me to get CloudFlare for extra security, in me doing this, it stopped working. Could this be because of CloudFlare? And is there a way to get it to work with CloudFlare?

Kind Regards
Yes i think its cloudflare
cloudflare doesnt do shit anyway :/ so stop going with em

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
got a problem how do i fix this >> when i add it to my page it comes 2 facebook posts already and you cant remove them..

Users who are viewing this thread