Placing pets in rooms

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Ok I can't figure this one out - Users who aren't the owner of the room can't place pets in the room, even if "Allow Pets" is ticked.

Does anyone know what packets decide if users are allowed to place pets from their inventory into a room or not?

LYaXJNBW.png
vs
RGtAaCVz.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Couldn't tell you without being at a computer but in GetGuestRoomResultComposer there are 3 booleans that I have never looked into. All set to false in Plus I think.

Try changing those around. If no one else prpvides a solution I'll log it tomorrow when I'm on a PC.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Couldn't tell you without being at a computer but in GetGuestRoomResultComposer there are 3 booleans that I have never looked into. All set to false in Plus I think.

Try changing those around. If no one else prpvides a solution I'll log it tomorrow when I'm on a PC.
Just tried changing these, I don't think they have any effect unfortunately.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hi LukeOx,

In RoomSettingsDataComposer.cs, find this:
Code:
base.WriteInteger(Room.AllowPets); // allows pets in room - pet system lacking, so always off
And you can replace "Room.AllowPets" with true.

In RoomAppender.cs (where this writes the room data), find this:
Code:
if (Data.AllowPets == 1)
    RoomType += 16;
And you can replace "Data.AllowPets == 1" with 1==1 or something, up to you.

If that's not the case, maybe the SaveRoomSettingsEvent.cs isn't saving the setting for allowing pets properly. :s

Or maybe this boolean in GetGuestRoomResultComposer.cs:
Code:
base.WriteBoolean(Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("mod_tool") || Data.OwnerId == Session.GetHabbo().Id);

Has to do with something related to pets, not sure.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi LukeOx,

Code:
base.WriteInteger(Room.AllowPets); // allows pets in room - pet system lacking, so always off

Could be right with RoomSettingsData.

Code:
base.WriteBoolean(Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("mod_tool") || Data.OwnerId == Session.GetHabbo().Id);

This is for room muting (the toggle button).

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Hi LukeOx,

Code:
And you can replace "Room.AllowPets" with true.

In RoomAppender.cs (where this writes the room data), find this:
Code:
if (Data.AllowPets == 1)
    RoomType += 16;
And you can replace "Data.AllowPets == 1" with 1==1 or something, up to you.

If that's not the case, maybe the SaveRoomSettingsEvent.cs isn't saving the setting for allowing pets properly. :s

Code:

I've set it to base.WriteInteger(1) already (tried Boolean true as well). I also looked at the SWF and it does a check to see if it's 1 (something like _loc12_ = somevar.roomSession.somevar == 1).

I'll look at room appender later though.

Hmm, I think RoomAppender is only for the navigator. I don't think changing any of those has had any effect.

Users who are viewing this thread