Our education system...

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
how is this even possible? Own boss? for? Isn't that what Business studies was for? Maybe you do need more school.
Ever hear of self employment? i have several uncles that own their own electrical company

And i have another uncle that own an appliance store

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Ever hear of self employment? i have several uncles that own their own electrical company

And i have another uncle that own an appliance store
Yes ofcourse I have, but That's what you go to Uni/college for, you wouldn't learn this at school this isn't what school is for.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
You're all fucking spastics. School makes you prove your knowledge, not prepare you for life.. that's what College is for Kappa
This thread is about the education system in general therefore both lower and higher education fit into the category being discussed.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
This thread is about the education system in general therefore both lower and higher education fit into the category being discussed.
ok, and? I was stating that in College, you're taught life skills...

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
ok, and? I was stating that in College, you're taught life skills...
in highschool everyone's getting their permits trying drugs finding their real friends etc etc. imo highschool is the real deal, then college is like.. see idk beacuse nobody aroudn here goes to college lol.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Since when was this an argument????? It was to prove him wrong, not to argue your personal opinion. Zzzzzzzzz

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Most people in the world get a job from a mean bum then eventually makes it out in life. :)

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
Nono I'm supposed to learn later this year LOL learnt like 3 years ago from my cousin. But like how to more accurate and have more of a chance of having a kid.
86wn33y.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The education system teachers what it can with the money it's given, however most schools do lack proper training for real life scenarios and often dump you off. We are using Common Core as a method to help with real life situations, yet I have yet to ever deal with Common Core outside of school. They teach the basics, and if you're at a halfway decent or private school you have a better chance of taking classes to prepare you for the future. I think we need more flexibility, and need to work on proper classroom schedules

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Most teachers don't really care about their job, they just want the money. I personally believe that is one reason why the education system is 'screwed', per se.

Most teachers don't really care about their job, they just want the money. I personally believe that is one reason why the education system is 'screwed', per se.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010

I highly disagree. There's not a lot of money in teaching. Here in Ontario there's such a high number of people looking for teaching positions that if you don't love to teach yore wasting your time trying to get a job

Users who are viewing this thread