Original Rage CMS (Roleplay) (RevCMS)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey kids,

If this thread keeps getting deleted - I'm going to have a major issue.

Firstly, this goes against zero rules as the content of this CMS isn't leaked nor anything else. It has been sold and resold to various people, before being given to me (twice) by two of my clients to edit and fix up for release.

It's an edit of Rev which itself is all the way back to 2011, if there was any actual copyright that could be put on something so dull as a habbo website - I coud understand but it's a very poor edit made by a guy who is confused and identifies as eighteen different genders or species (even demonic things) just to get himself off.

Developer(s)
Kryptos
Ying
Ali for patching the exploit put in by the lovely kid called Jerry

- feel free to help spread this

Last edited:

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
keep getting fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
config:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
keep getting fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
config:
hi yes

swiitching to @Jerry_ code means ur outdated

php 5.3 works gd

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
And you said I'm bias when criticizing other developers based off my feelings towards them??? Hmm..
This isn't feelings it's reality xD

besides, check out the reviews of this garbage release on ***** - nobody likes the actual coding besides skids

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Keep getting this "Invalid username" on register, whenever I try to register, or someone else does. Any help?

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
screenshot would be good, and try Firstname-Lastname
That's what I did.

35lzzpt.png

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Just tried, so it has to be something in the database.
Hello there!
If you are using Flux's version of this (as I can see you are).
You simply need to download Rage CMS and replace the Habbo folder in themes with the one from flux.
also copy over FluxWeb folder and delete RageWeb.

This is because the RevCMS functions were re-coded for the new theme on FluxRP so the Habbo theme will not work with my Release.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hello there!
If you are using Flux's version of this (as I can see you are).
You simply need to download Rage CMS and replace the Habbo folder in themes with the one from flux.
also copy over FluxWeb folder and delete RageWeb.

This is because the RevCMS functions were re-coded for the new theme on FluxRP so the Habbo theme will not work with my Release.
this is ages old, and I don't have a use for this anymore. thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread