[Official BrainCMS] 1.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Obviously its not correct. There's no variable called link or product version.
Switch link out with url and product version out with the swf version inside your gordon folder.
I did that to shorten the link. I'll check again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nether494

Apr 18, 2015
BrainCMS 1.7.0

-The link to reset the password on the index.php is missing

-The change system after losing the password does not work (the password is not changed)

-The index is broken with mobile phones and tablet (it is not responsive)

-The theme of the registration page and the lost password are different

-Unable to add words to block in administration and missing English translations

BrainCMS

Brain is live, Live is Brain
Feb 17, 2014
I
BrainCMS 1.7.0

-The link to reset the password on the index.php is missing

-The change system after losing the password does not work (the password is not changed)

-Unable to add words to block in administration and missing English translations
I fix it in the new update tnx

nether494

Apr 18, 2015
I

I fix it in the new update tnx

Thank you ;)

Is it possible to add the missing sentences in the translation file ?

As well as adding the phrases of the administration in the translation file ?

Another problem :

-The button for sending the page "sollicitaties.php" does not work. There is nothing in the administration

Otherwise nice CMS ! I like

BrainCMS

Feb 17, 2014
Thank you ;)

Is it possible to add the missing sentences in the translation file ?

As well as adding the phrases of the administration in the translation file ?

Another problem :

-The button for sending the page "sollicitaties.php" does not work. There is nothing in the administration

Otherwise nice CMS ! I like

The word black is working?
and the staff apply to?
Add in the wordfilter tabel the word and the replacement.
where are the missing words? (Is it possible to add the missing sentences in the translation file ?)

ChangeLog 1.7.2

Code:
Update 1.7.2
No new SQL!

-Forget password FIX.
-Add forget url on index.

Add new plugin:

X

Update Classes:

X

Update Plugins

passwordforgot.php at line 63

Update \templates\brain

index.php add Password forgot link

Update \templates\brain\style\css\index\

style.css edit css button and add .buttonforgottxt .buttonforgot .buttonforgot:hover

Add new config options:

X

New table in the database

X

nether494

Apr 18, 2015
Brain CMS 1.7.2

BrainCMS

Feb 17, 2014
Brain CMS 1.7.2

I test the sollicitaties.php and it is working... Proef and
Have you in the DB the tabel staffapplication?
Fix the theme your self?

Last edited:

nether494

Apr 18, 2015
I test the sollicitaties.php and it is working... Proef and
Have you in the DB the tabel staffapplication?
Fix the theme your self?

Yes I have this table but it is empty (Even after the sending of an application)

For theme ? I note the problems to help you ... For you to improve your versions

BrainCMS

Feb 17, 2014
Yes I have this table but it is empty (Even after the sending of an application)
For theme ? I note the problems to help you ... For you to improve your versions
It is working to my? You have a clean version of braincms 1.7.2?
I dont edit this template anymore

nether494

Apr 18, 2015
It is working to my? You have a clean version of braincms 1.7.2?
I dont edit this template anymore
Yes I have a clean version of braincms 1.7.0 and 1.7.2 (It remains the same problem) Clean installation + clean database

The application is sent but don't appears in the database and in the administration

I have an HTTPS configuration. I tested with PHP version 5.6 and PHP version 7.0.

BrainCMS

Feb 17, 2014
Yes I have a clean version of braincms 1.7.0 and 1.7.2 (It remains the same problem) Clean installation + clean database

The application is sent but don't appears in the database and in the administration

I have an HTTPS configuration. I tested with PHP version 5.6 and PHP version 7.0.
PM your Skype

Alezo

Dec 18, 2016
PHP Warning: include(C:\inetpub\wwwroot/system/templates/brain/pages/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 128
PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot/system/templates/brain/pages/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 128
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 169
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 170
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 171
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 172
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 173
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 174
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 175
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 176
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 177
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 178
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 179
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 180
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 181
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 182
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 183
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 184
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 185
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 186
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 187
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 190

BrainCMS

Feb 17, 2014
V1.7.8

ChangeLog
Code:
Update 1.7.8

- Small language fixes.
- Add the version in the config.
- Delete UOTW button.
- Online Counter in the client.
- Tradelog add in the adminpan.
- Add new plugin user wardrope.
- Turn the diamonds on or off in the hotel.
- Turn the online counter on or off in the hotel.

X Bug fixt in functions.php add global $config; on line 30

Update Classes:

class.user.php / Add last_online (edit function register replace the function).
	class.game.php / Edit line 19 add the $config['brainversion'] variable.
	class.admin.php / Edit function searchUserOfTheWeek. Add delete function start on line 152.
	functions.php  / Edit line 32 add the $config['brainversion'] variable.

Update \templates\brain:

online.php         / If no one is online you get to see that.
	include/footer.php / Add the brain version to it.
	client.php         / Add new stylesheet client.css removed al the css in the client.
	client.php         / Add new Client.addVariable (Client.addVariable("diamonds.enabled", '<?= $hotel['diamonds.enabled'] ?>');)

Add new files in \templates\brain:

client/css/client.css
	client/images/onlineiconclient.png
	onlinecounterclient.php
	settingsavatar.php

Add new plugin \system\app\plugins:

wardrope.php

Update css \template\brain\style\css:

main2.css add new lines 1027 to 1071

Update \adminpan:

includes/navi.php / Add new navi menu Trade Logs on line 72.

Add new files in adminpan

tradelogs.php / Exchange history

Add new config options: 

$config['brainversion'] = '1.7.6'; // Please do not change.
	$hotel['onlineCounter'] = true; // Enable the user count in the client.
	$hotel['diamonds.enabled'] = true; // Enable diamonds in the hotel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread