NextGen Hosting

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach
"came to say watch yourself" and "dont go on cloud again" are rather threatening statements and they were intended to be in this context. Slander implies what he is saying is false, when he has photographic and also database(d?) evidence of threatening behaviour from you.
Correct so tell me then who sent u these screenshots I'm Intressed as again could be more shite and if they sent u the full Convo then maybe u would see the other bits after it stating it got hit by other people who relayed back to me that it got hit and I simply said that on the hotel.
I really am struggling to understand you here. :( What do you mean, could you re-word it?
Lol, how does this topic stop, then get revived within 24 hours. I thought the thread was dead.
Never ends in the retro world! :p

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Correct so tell me then who sent u these screenshots I'm Intressed as again could be more shite and if they sent u the full Convo then maybe u would see the other bits after it stating it got hit by other people who relayed back to me that it got hit and I simply said that on the hotel.

So again facts
Defending your company, that's great, but you should've said what you had to say, then been done with it, not continue arguing back and fourth with unsatisfied customers. As you said, you got three new customers yesterday, so obviously this thread had no impact on your reputation or hosting company, so why keep arguing back and fourth? A professional hosting company takes complaints, takes reports, responds to them, then leaves it at that. They don't continue going back and fourth with the person, to be honest, you're just making your hosting company look even worse by arguing back and fourth.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
The s
"came to say watch yourself" and "dont go on cloud again" are rather threatening statements and they were intended to be in this context. Slander implies what he is saying is false, when he has photographic and also database(d?) evidence of threatening behaviour from you.

I really am struggling to understand you here. :( What do you mean, could you re-word it?

Never ends in the retro world! :p
The slander I'm talking about is the false accusations from before and the girl.

The constant shit that pours out of his mouth.

That kinda stuff.
Post automatically merged:

I will leave it be once layne stops all the shit once and for all.

When he stops posting shit about myself personally and dropping shit that ain't true then it will stop.

Defending your company, that's great, but you should've said what you had to say, then been done with it, not continue arguing back and fourth with unsatisfied customers. As you said, you got three new customers yesterday, so obviously this thread had no impact on your reputation or hosting company, so why keep arguing back and fourth? A professional hosting company takes complaints, takes reports, responds to them, then leaves it at that. They don't continue going back and fourth with the person, to be honest, you're just making your hosting company look even worse by arguing back and fourth.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
The s

The slander I'm talking about is the false accusations from before and the girl.

The constant shit that pours out of his mouth.

That kinda stuff.
My recommendation is to just end it off here. Be mature about it, because at the end of the day, it's all retros, it's all pointless to argue about. If you didn't do what they're saying you did, then why bother even reacting to the post. Just go about your day and continue your hosting company, stop wasting time on this thread trying to defend what has already been determined. You sitting here arguing is just making it worse, it won't get any better, no matter how much you defend yourself or your company.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Honestly can barely read your replies but from what I can gather

- You're disgusting
- You're disgusting
- You don't act how you should being the face of your company
- The people you hire are morons
- You sound like you fabricate a load of shit
- You boast about a 3 figure income????? lol
- You're disgusting
- You don't know what you are doing
Post automatically merged:

Who in their right mind would trust this host anyway they can't even resize their own logo properly.
Why don't u stfu I don't see u running a hosting company because you probably wouldn't know where to start when u have something sensible rather than You're disgusting every other line then talk if not its done layne is a ball shitter ended

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Why don't u stfu I don't see u running a hosting company because you probably wouldn't know where to start when u have something sensible rather than You're disgusting every other line then talk if not its done layne is a ball shitter ended
Really don't see why you're still arguing with people on here. Kinda no point in doing such, you're just making yourself look worse, like seriously, just drop it already.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
"I don't see you running a hosting company"

Too much effort, oversaturated market. Little profit to be made. Been there done that go resize your logo.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Here's you -
20aperk.png

flexing your $240
The thing about it is, if you're making bank, why do you need to argue back and fourth with some retro kids. :confused:

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
I made a thread about this before to alert others, no need to make another one. It was locked for a reason so arguments like these would not continue. Just leave it at that, don’t trust him or the site, period.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
I mean, the site isn't too bad, personally, I just wouldn't use this template, it's horrible. An old company I worked for, Instant Products also used this template, and I hated it. I'd simply look for a more filling template or look into purchasing a custom one. Also the logo has to go, looks like it was made with a logo generator with some slapped on images off Google. Nonetheless, the prices are fairly cheap, cheapest I've seen on any other hosting company, but my guess since its so cheap, it is unreliable, hence the current issues arising. With prices like that, seems like the company just wants a quick buck, doesn't actually plan to excel any further. Also, the vouches for the company don't look very professional, "Chaka Retros," I personally would not want to showcase a retro kid on my hosting company, but that's just me.
Thanks you worked or mikey I have his servers as when he shut he gave them to me so you know what the servers are like.
The services are cheap yes but they ain't rubbish or crap or what ever when people see the speeds of them they actully comment with a wow nice speeds.

I'm done arguing also the layout yes was used on instant and il admit it mikey brought it and when he shut and gave me his servers along came the layout as he didn't want to see it go to waste.

The issues are only arising because of the way the retro community is everyone likes to argue and think they are the big I am when in fact they aint.

And finally the logo yes was made using a logo generator but isn't all retro logos now a days and it's a paid for logo so isn't just images slapped in off Google and if it is then il be claiming money back.

I'm done with this drama shm was right he made a post it was locked for a reason now layne stop causing shit and getting ur friends to further to cause shit and there will be no more said.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Why are u still going on it was stated that the post was locked to stop shit like this and the arguments starting up again
It was closed because you threatened users. If it was up to me, I'd let everyone join in and become aware of what a nasty person and untrustworthy host you are.

Anyways, I do want this to go back ontopic. Those 4 pages have a lot of offtopic posts, but I'll leave them for now as they give a good picture about the host.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
It was closed because you threatened users. If it was up to me, I'd let everyone join in and become aware of what a nasty person and untrustworthy host you are.

Anyways, I do want this to go back ontopic. Those 4 pages have a lot of offtopic posts, but I'll leave them for now as they give a good picture about the host.
Thats fine but I don't see why ur being salty oh in fact I do as dusty told me why exactly and the reason u banned him for.

Banning isn't the answer cause of ur personal problems.

There is nothing wrong with my company or the host and BTW if you actually checked the emails on the form u sent me then you would of had the legal team email.

And if you close it for threatening users then that's fine if this isn't locked to stop off topic Convo then it will be even more threats.

If that's the way this forum works u only lock posts when threats have been made

Users who are viewing this thread