Nexsolutions Scam!

ComputerTrek

Jun 17, 2013
Hello guys, I bought a Pro web hosting from NexSolutions for $7.99 but after I proceeded to checkout and paid the money they never gave me my Pro web hosting and blocked me / un-friended me from Skype!

Please do not trust NexSolutions!
They are scammers!

Luka12151

Sep 9, 2014
Hello ComputerTrek, I was also scammed by NexSolutions but I bought a VPS for $24.99 P/M! With these :
  • 400GB SATA3 HDs
  • 6 Dedicated IP's
  • 100MB Uplink Speed
  • Windows 2008 or Linux
  • 24/7 Support
None of these was given to me. They are really scammers! Someone has to do something about this.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Can you show proof of purchase, and proof that you tried to reach their support department?
Screenshots of emails will not suffice as proof, Paypal order number or receipt number or whatever they call it now a days is what we want :), even a kid can fake a receipt.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
And what's this got to do with Devbest?
Devbest is a forum, and they are under Technology and they are starting a thread.. The correct Question is what does it not have to do with Devbest? They are sharing to the community their experiences with this company.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Just do your research before you buy a host. Buy from a company that has reviews which are positive.
If you are going to buy from a company which has it's servers in a basement this sort of stuff is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread