Recruiting [$] Need Professional Co-Owner [£]

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
Hello DB,

It's Zach and today I am looking for a mature and professional asset for my Habbo Retro.

Things to note:
  • I have owned 3 retros (all have closed due to lack of funding/interest)
  • Hotel is to open in the coming weeks
  • It will have unprecedented features
  • Lots of funding available to ensure longevity
  • Hotel will be r63b using the latest cryptos/furniture
  • Seeking a Co-Owner so I can focus on the Server Management / Hotel Development aspect to ensure it has the latest features
Your duties as a Co-Owner:
  • Handle disputes
  • Hire staff (Under my guidance)
  • Manage Economy (Under my guidance)
  • Manage community events
  • Promote the hotel (I will also be promoting the hotel to the fullest of my ability)
I will share the profits (percentage to be discussed) after it exceeds the break-even point [ ]. You will have full transparency to expenses and net revenue.

You don't need to invest any money in the server/domain/TCP proxy/ect. you just need to invest yourself!

Together we shall flourish into a recognizable retro!

Thanks! Everyone is welcome to fill out the questionnaire:

Edit: If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
So basically the Co-Owner does everything,

As you noted literally everything and all you do is pick your arse and do fuck all?

Not really; I will be in charge of the server implementing new stuff. Co-Owner will be the face of the community. Everything can be discussed.

Also thanks for your rudeness, I really needed that to start my morning. <3_<3

Edit: And if I'm paying the Co-Owner they should have a large role. Plus it's not even that hard all you have to do is play, if someone is out of line you address the situation.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Not really; I will be in charge of the server implementing new stuff. Co-Owner will be the face of the community. Everything can be discussed.

Edit: And if I'm paying the Co-Owner they should have a large role. Plus it's not even that hard all you have to do is play, if someone is out of line you address the situation.
First time I publicly will have to agree with Hashh. The duties you have given yourself are nothing in comparison to the person you are hireing. "Server Management / Hotel Development" bullshit. That's a synonym for "I'm fucking lazy, but want cashmoney $$". You're starting a Habbo retro, not a corporation. Profit shouldn't even be on the agenda.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
why is u just want to make money when u doing like none of the work it a bit pointless really

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
I feel as if the duties are proportionally equal. I plan on implementing a lot of features never seen before on a Habbo Retro, which will take a hefty amount of time. So that wouldn't really make me lazy. Also you act like the Co-Owner has the more difficult role in the world; being active (play a Retro, which they would probably do anyways; with a rank and handle disputes, welcome new users, ect). Also, I don't know why anyone who's not 10 would start a Habbo Retro without the sole intention of making profit, or at least breaking even. It's a website; not a charity/organization. I think I have done enough "Good Deads" in my life to be able to start a Retro with intentions of making a little bit of money. Plus I'm kind enough to allow the person whom fills the position to have a share on the profits. Some of the larger hotels don't let other staff members see a dime. (Yes, I know there is a difference between joining a staff team with a hotel that already is big, and starting one from the ground up. However the only reason I planned on giving the Co-Owner a share of the profits is to attract experienced people who are assets rather than liabilities. That said, think what you want; I feel as if I'm being completely fair.

Why would someone who isn't 10 start a Habbo Retro without the intention breaking even, if not profiting. I am not going to spend ~$50 a month on Servers/Reverse TCP Proxies without planning to break even. This is why you see so many Retros close, the owner is pretty young, just got their Christmas money and thinks "Oh I'm going to start a Habbo Retro" once they spend all of their money its done and over with, I plan to exponentially grow, and it would require money to proportionally upgrade my server. Also I could work a part time job and make $80 for 8 hours, or I could implement features for nothing? Why wouldn't I just work my ass off to make money. I know you're probably thinking "Oh it's not about the money" with that said, it's quite true it's not really about the money, but why would I spend my savings on a Hotel. I don't need more hobbies. And everyone is saying "You're not doing jack shit", "You're making the Co-Owner do all of the work". You're more than welcome to make your own hotel, spend all of your savings, that's on you. And you probably haven't even owned a Retro before, because it is quite a bit of work, unless you use the most common CMS / don't customize/ create anything. And as I said previously, I do understand that the Co-Owner is putting their time in helping the hotel grow, that's why I'm kind enough to share the profit AFTER I have already invested money into the hotel.

Thank you and have a nice fucking day.
um I have hosted retros before I hosted 3 retros till I walked away from it

Amicell

May 26, 2016
Zutery, I am willing to take up the role. You dont have to pay me, Im doing this because I like doing it. May I know what is your skype? Can we discuss it, thanks.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Yes it totally is?

Thats why 'Owner' is the Highest Member of staff but he thinks Owners do fuck all?

I am trying to prove that he needs to help too he cant just sit they're and pick his arse, As he is a Staff Memeber too.
Being a owner is hard enough, they pay the server bills and keep the hotel up and running. A moderators job is basically to moderate the hotel in game and make sure its safe. Thats the point of staff members....

Lame

Nov 6, 2014

It's all good, no one likes Hash; good luck with finding an able body.

Users who are viewing this thread