Feedback Need input for my idea of a CMS

Maaaarcel

Nov 1, 2012
Ignore some spelling here and there, just rough translations.
I need some feedback, as to what is good, and what not. What I may could add, and what should be improved/removed. Some stuff is still missing, like Check into hotel.

thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

iamagod

May 22, 2015
Hope you code this to be compatible with Plus. The design is REALLY nice and uncommon, I hope you release it =)
Post automatically merged:

Would definitely be nice on the main screen to have a tab which shows Statistics, Random groups. Maybe create a database table so that if habbo retros run badge events, there's a tab for latest badge events that are active on the hotel, and if they click on an image of the badge, it goes to the news article referencing maybe how to get the badge?

Maaaarcel

Nov 1, 2012
Hope you code this to be compatible with Plus. The design is REALLY nice and uncommon, I hope you release it =)
Post automatically merged:

Would definitely be nice on the main screen to have a tab which shows Statistics, Random groups. Maybe create a database table so that if habbo retros run badge events, there's a tab for latest badge events that are active on the hotel, and if they click on an image of the badge, it goes to the news article referencing maybe how to get the badge?
It partly is coded already (just not as pretty yet), The right site (news, event panel) being the "widgets" on the home page. It's planned to be modular, so you can swap, edit and create new ones easily. So what you're asked for is pretty much easy to do with this. but we need to get further into the idea of it being modular first.

It’s too dark for me. Add a light/dark mode toggle :) that would be great.
It's on there already, top right, besides Logout, the Light button. I personally like light mode way better. but usually dark mode is where it at most time.

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
1. Navigation at the top needs some work in my opinion, I think it's too split up.

2. Experiment with different font colors and sizes in your boxes to create dynamics between important and not-so-important text pieces (eg. article title vs article teaser).

3. Something that highlights your current location in the navigation, maybe make the navigation button lighter or add a thicker and colored bottom border (just some ideas)

4. A way to slide between the different highlighted articles on the home page. Maybe arrows or some kind of navigation when hovering over the preview box (you might have thought of this already considering you have the 1/4 indicator, but I'm just throwing that out there)

Looks cool and It's always nice to see new CMS designs as they are a key in creating unique hotel experiences. Looking forward to seeing more if you continue working on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread