Need help setting up PROXY

Ginjaffa

MVP
Oct 24, 2014
Hello, I have attempted to set up a TCP proxy for my and my friends Habbo Retro. I have followed , yet when I open the client it does not load. (I'm using hostsavor.com)

Emu config:
Vm14TLG.png

client.php:
63uzLaP.png

Any help guys?

LewisBHS

Dec 28, 2014
If you are using Phoenix or Gold Tree Emulator run these SQLs and reboot the emulator.
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

If that does not work run TRUNCATE bans; as you might have banned the proxy IP or just manually remove the record from the table.

If this does not work I advise you to submit a support ticket and HostSavors support team should be able to sort this for you.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I think HostSavor just shut all of it's proxy services down if Lewis owns it

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
If you are using Phoenix or Gold Tree Emulator run these SQLs and reboot the emulator.
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

If that does not work run TRUNCATE bans; as you might have banned the proxy IP or just manually remove the record from the table.

If this does not work I advise you to submit a support ticket and HostSavors support team should be able to sort this for you.
Make sure to try what Lewis said however I noticed in your client.php you had the default port so make sure you change that to the port that came with your proxy ip.

xXAspireXx

Learning to DEVELOP HABBO RETRO! :D
Jul 16, 2015

Lewis have no ( TIME FOR ONLINE SUPPORT ) so try to move and get a proxies to ( )

UrVPS Offer a FREE Service For SETUP on Proxies :)

Users who are viewing this thread