Tanya

Jul 24, 2017
So i just brought my VPS for my hotel and i am a bit confused as to how you set it up to the actual hotel. I mean I've looked on YouTube and i just see Linux or Mac, how do i do it on Windows? if you can help i would be so grateful! :)
Also, im not completely sure on how you get a domain for the hotel, as you can see i am really new to this. If you can help please get in contact with me via this or discord :) <3 Tan.#8386
Thanks x

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
I don't know what you've been searching on YouTube but you can't necessarily host a Habbo retro on a Linux server anyway, never heard of Mac either.

has a lot of tutorials there on how to setup a Habbo retro, find one of the tutorials and follow through.

As for a domain you need to find a host I could suggest one I use often the domains there are pretty cheap and they have a wide variety of TLDs, just register the hotel domain you want and follow through.

I understand you're requesting help but it's honestly best to do things yourself so you can learn and repeat in the future. Experience is the best knowledge.

Tanya

Jul 24, 2017
Thankyou! And tbh it was a person that told me that it can only be done on linux and Mac so idk what they're on about lmao. But thankyou so much :) x

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Thankyou! And tbh it was a person that told me that it can only be done on linux and Mac so idk what they're on about lmao. But thankyou so much :) x

That's funny, Linux servers can't host the emulators needed to setup a Habbo retro never tried on a mac server so I'm unsure whoever told you that has little experience! No problem, you're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread