Navigator Thumbnails & Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
hi bois, so my friend (won't name names) fcked my hotel and then fixed it for me but he's also broke the camera and navigator images, they're all linked up right @Puffin helped me link it back up but it still doesn't work? i've tried clearing my cache and cloudflare cache and tried literally everything?

ui-config
You must be registered for see images attach

broken camera/thumbnail images

path in database in website_settings

Solution
Use F12 to open the console and see where it is trying to pull the images from. It's likely the configured value in the emulator settings does not match the actual location. When in console you will see where it is trying to pull the images from.

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Use F12 to open the console and see where it is trying to pull the images from. It's likely the configured value in the emulator settings does not match the actual location. When in console you will see where it is trying to pull the images from.

Solution

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
maybe i'm editing the wrong config file bc i have a few

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
maybe i'm editing the wrong config file bc i have a few

This is a bug within the config, change where "camera.url" is and replace it with your domain, should fix it!

Edit: I can see you already did this in your UI Config, it's likely your index.html is reading another UI config in this instance.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
This is a bug within the config, change where "camera.url" is and replace it with your domain, should fix it!

Edit: I can see you already did this in your UI Config, it's likely your index.html is reading another UI config in this instance.
the big legend fixed it, tysm !!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread