myBoBBa.org :: The Ultimate Experience

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
bobba-play.png
image-3.png
Introduction
Established September 18th, 2022, myBoBBa was founded by Puffin and is currently owned by Puffin and Lana, whom together strive to create what we believe the retro experience should be- a fun and engaging hotel, free from the negatives of life. We are a for-profit project, with a majority of proceeds being injected back into the hotel.
The-Hub-New.png

Upon entering the hotel, you are immediately immersed into the fun and creative content that we have to offer!
image-1.png
Double click the switch to join the random Multiplayer Auto-game queue with friends, were you will be transported inside one of ten automated games every 90 seconds, or play single player at one of 7 total Arcade auto games.

Upon winning, you will receive your rewards, as well as Achievement Progress towards the Arcade gamer or Hub Gamer achievement!
(The Hub is currently undergoing renovations)

Distractions & Diversions
Not enough? Play one of our 7 Distractions & Diversions and start collecting from a variety of Custom Achievements, all while enjoying a fun, interactive experience while you earn your way up the ranks and into riches! All of this, exclusive to myBoBBa.org! Hunting, fishing, farming, typing... trivia? Perhaps you're boxer- we got it all.

BfIuN0P.webp
ADJYctM.webp

NE26Tj0.png

Achievements Task List & Rewards
1708957845379.png

You'll never be bored again, with endless things to do, both alone and with your friends! Between the games, distractions and diversions, trivias, and mazes running 24/7- the fun is literally endless!

Our mission statement is firm- content is king! We aim to restore the gone days where an actual effort was put into keeping your users entertained and happy through unique and creative events.

Sleek Custom UI / Nitro & Arc Emulator Edits
myBoBBa runs on a customized version of Arcturus Morningstar 3.5.4 and includes many unique features created in partnership with our developer!

Enjoy from neat features such Drag Floorplan Editor, Hiding Chat Bubbles, Recoloring Furniture, Magic Walk Tiles, Profile Backgrounds, and many, many more!

Click on the images below to view their full size!
Capture.png
PVMIzLB.gif
Hg3RGFY.webp
Pu7lfAj.webp
a4LLnLB.webp

Wired Revolution
Dubbing it 'Wired Revolution', myBoBBa is home to some of the most unique, and unseen wired currently available on the retro scene, thanks to our genius developer. Let your mind run wild, and create something unimagineable! The Wired Revolution now include some Wired 2.0 Triggers & Effects (NO SELECTORS OR VARIABLES).

GlYWaQP.webp
TjcHjYW.webp
kLVR5GL.webp
Ba771OF.webp

image-2024-07-29-111056432.png
CMS

myBoBBa uses the generic Orion CMS, as it is practical and feature rich. While we have tried a few times to have our CMS customized, all efforts have fallen through. We are not overly concerned with the design of the CMS, as our client speaks for itself... so while we do intend to eventually have a customized one, it is not at the top of our priority list.

Small & Friendly Staff Team
Camping-ROTW.gif

Time has proven, over and over, across any hotel, that large staff teams spell disaster. We have experienced it for ourselves, and have learnt from these mistakes.. this is why myBoBBa keeps a very small staff team, consisting of two owners and our developer.

While we plan to introduce one or two more people into the mix when the time is right, we do not plan to expand our team much further beyond that.

We may be a small team, but we are very mighty, and effective at what we do, and strive to make the experience as enjoyable for everybody as we possibly can by upholding the same values & standards we have held ourselves to since opening day.

Stable Hotel w/ Proven Track Record & Passionate Team
NFT27.png

Approaching our two year mark, we have a proven track record of stability and consistency, which comes with the comfort to know that, with all the effort we put into myBoBBa, we do not intend to close or stop efforts anytime soon.

With our approach to friendship, alliances, and providing assistance to other hotels and partners in the community, we have established ourselves as the hotel that strives to build lasting relationships and foster a sense of community. Our commitment to collaboration and support ensures that we not only meet, but exceed the expectations of the members of our hotel by creating a network of trust & sense of security within the retro community.

Home of BoBBa Catalog
image.png

Despite lack of credits on some hotels, myBoBBa is home to both the released and privately sold versions of BoBBa Catalog- a catalog the retro community has come to know and love for its vast quantity of furniture sold inside of it.

Experience the hotel with the most up-to-date and organized version of it, it's home itself, on myBoBBa.org!!

BoBBa Radio
Radio.png
New-Project.png
myBoBBa hosts its own radio, and provides its users with a beautiful, non-intrusive and fluidly designed Radio box, complete with Auto Dj request line, all conveniently available on the client!

Last edited:

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread approved, however, please upload an image of your CMS.

Some stuff looks good here. Good luck with your hotel.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
I'm pointing out the obvious; the first thing you say its a not-for-profit passion project. If that was the case you'd have a donation button that disables once the monthly costs has been reached. Or no begging for donations at all.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Looks really good, I’d let the economy/player base even out before adding a store.

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Good effort on everything, it looks great. It's too bad you introduced paying for so many rares... economy killer imo.

Donation subscriptions imo should just be for some extra custom clothes, custom effects, maybe some unique wired, etc. Maybe designate some specific rares for subs so they are recognized as such and don't mess with the economy.

StonedTown21

Nov 8, 2021
The top 5 users scores in all automatic games are now displayed on our brand-new Gameboards Page! Compete against other users for fame, glory... and of course- diamonds! Check into today!

You must be registered for see images attach

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Our Wired Experts are always finding new games for users to play to earn Diamonds for rares- come check out the latest creation by Milktea - Squid Games: Glass Bridge and earn 2 Diamonds per win!

Your score will be tracked in the Arcade Lobby, and if you get it high enough, the leaderboards on the website.

You must be registered for see images attach
Love this idea so much! Looks fantastic.

Dreamer

Nov 5, 2020
I really like the fact that MyBobba is so different compared to the rest out there. The community here is absolutely amazing and everyone has made me feel welcomed as both user and event staff. Updates happen on the daily as well and the cata is always updated! If anyone has any suggestions on furni to add, that's always added in quickly. MyBobba has made me feel welcomed and included since the day I joined and it's the only place I feel comfortable at. Thanks to Puffin for making the hotel so welcoming and for all the hardwork he puts into this hotel!

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
fXOAt1t.png

I had the pleasure of diving into the world of MyBobba.org, and I must say, it's an exhilarating Habbo Retro that's definitely worth your time. As an avid old time Habbo enthusiast with the in-game name "Derpec," I've explored various retros, and MyBobba.org has quickly become a standout favorite for several reasons.

The introduction of the BattlePass adds a layer of excitement and engagement that I haven't experienced in other retros. It's a refreshing twist on the classic gameplay, offering a structured progression system that rewards players with unique items, currency, and other exclusive perks as they level up. This feature injects a new level of motivation to stay active within the community, complete tasks, and connect with fellow BoBBas. The BattlePass truly adds a dynamic element to the experience, keeping the gameplay fresh and enticing.

The community on MyBobba.org is vibrant and welcoming. I've had the pleasure of connecting with fellow players who share a passion for Bobba/Habbo. The interactions are lively, and the events hosted by the staff are engaging and well-organized. It's clear that the team behind MyBobba.org is dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive environment for players of all backgrounds.

In conclusion, MyBobba.org has left an indelible mark on me as a Habbo enthusiast. With its groundbreaking BattlePass feature that adds a layer of progression and excitement, and an impressive catalog that caters to various tastes, this Habbo Retro is truly a gem in the virtual world.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Nice work @Puffin Keep up the good work. Looks like your dedicated to myBobba and it shows for sure! I'm quite excited with what your future developments are considering myBobba is more customised than others already.

Users who are viewing this thread