myBoBBa :: Create your Experience

Dreamer

Nov 5, 2020
I really like the fact that MyBobba is so different compared to the rest out there. The community here is absolutely amazing and everyone has made me feel welcomed as both user and event staff. Updates happen on the daily as well and the cata is always updated! If anyone has any suggestions on furni to add, that's always added in quickly. MyBobba has made me feel welcomed and included since the day I joined and it's the only place I feel comfortable at. Thanks to Puffin for making the hotel so welcoming and for all the hardwork he puts into this hotel!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Hey everyone- just a couple of big updates for y'all... we're still here and going strong. As we move forward, healing and looking toward the future I am excited to announce a couple of new features we've added to the hotel to continue creating the ultimate user experience.

I have gone ahead and updated the main post to include a lot of new changes, as it hasn't really been updated properly in months, so if you're interested in seeing a summarization of what we're all about and what we are trying to accomplish feel free to read the OP :)

You must be registered for see images attach

I am thrilled to announce that we've added over 1000 new furniture items since - it's exciting to see everyone enjoying the new items and building beautiful rooms... but thats not the coolest thing we've done ;)

Aditionally- our CATALOG SEARCH is now 100% functional, meaning with the use of a quick keyword, you can find any item we have to offer. This, in addition to our beautifully organized tabs, make your building experience the easiest it will ever be- thats my guarentee! (YES, THIS WORKS ON CUSTOM FURNITURE TOO!)

We've now got a third popup button for the various districts in BoBBa City- this helps clean up our Navigator and makes the city much more accessible.

1687561154590.png

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
New Action Bar!

A brand new action bar featuring shoot, taze, beat, stab, kidnap and spellcast commands! All action buttons come with cooldowns to avoid spam. All of our other "roleplaying" action commands will now also have a cooldown.

Attachments

• 1689814229923.png
    1689814229923.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018

As August comes to a wrap we want to thank all of our users who participated in the BoBBa Carnival, earning Achievements while playing mini-games, popping balloons and riding the rides! We truly hope everyone enjoyed the Carnival - it officially comes to a close on September 1st- where our 1st birthday celebrations kick off!

365427803_766389718821668_607709230464341035_n.jpg

Rare Chests
We're excited to introduce Chests- a new way for users to get their hands on exclusive items for various currencies! Featured below is our GOTW Chest, featuring the exclusive Gucci line which can only be earned by participating actively in GOTW and tier rewards in the Battle Pass.

Battle Pass & Levels System

We're excited to introduce our brand new Level & Battle Pass system- the Battle Pass can be purchased for 1,500 Diamonds, and gives you access to an extra set of bonus prizes per levels gained! Earn from exclusive Mini Slurpees, Gradient Coloured Usernames, Bliss NFT's, currencies, and much more!

Experience is easily gained simply by using the hotel and its features- but wait.. theres more:
  • Earn 10 XP per Autogame won in The Hub lobby;
  • Earn 50XP per Hosted Event won;
  • Earn additional XP by participating in Weekly Events and other competitions.

MbPWpFw.gif

MASSIVE CATALOG UPDATE!
Since releasing my catalog it's been no secret I've been hard at work organizing new furniture for our users to enjoy. As of today, I am proud to announce that in the past month and a half we have added over 3,000 new furniture pieces, with another approximate 800 left to be fixed by our dedicated staff team.

Since our released version, we have officially added over 10,000 new items for our members to enjoy!

We may be small, but mighty we are and passionate we stand.
Come celebrate our first birthday with up-to-date content, a community that actually vibes with one another, and lots of unique, fun and entertaining content for you to enjoy! Experience the myBoBBa difference.

Last edited:

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
fXOAt1t.png

I had the pleasure of diving into the world of MyBobba.org, and I must say, it's an exhilarating Habbo Retro that's definitely worth your time. As an avid old time Habbo enthusiast with the in-game name "Derpec," I've explored various retros, and MyBobba.org has quickly become a standout favorite for several reasons.

The introduction of the BattlePass adds a layer of excitement and engagement that I haven't experienced in other retros. It's a refreshing twist on the classic gameplay, offering a structured progression system that rewards players with unique items, currency, and other exclusive perks as they level up. This feature injects a new level of motivation to stay active within the community, complete tasks, and connect with fellow BoBBas. The BattlePass truly adds a dynamic element to the experience, keeping the gameplay fresh and enticing.

The community on MyBobba.org is vibrant and welcoming. I've had the pleasure of connecting with fellow players who share a passion for Bobba/Habbo. The interactions are lively, and the events hosted by the staff are engaging and well-organized. It's clear that the team behind MyBobba.org is dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive environment for players of all backgrounds.

In conclusion, MyBobba.org has left an indelible mark on me as a Habbo enthusiast. With its groundbreaking BattlePass feature that adds a layer of progression and excitement, and an impressive catalog that caters to various tastes, this Habbo Retro is truly a gem in the virtual world.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Excited to be wrapping up the BoBBa Carnival, with tomorrow as our last day! I am overjoyed with the participation and the fun everyone had during this special event. To commemorate the Carnival, it will remain a permanent fixture in BoBBa City, where users will still be able to earn scoreboard points and complete one of our 3 custom achievements obtainable in this room.
Screenshot-2023-08-29-124327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
The infamous 'Hub' has had a makeover!
Enjoy from 15 different automatic games, earning scores in the physical game room, as well as those scores being tracked The Hub lobby weekly for our Gamer of The Week competition!

We're excited to announce we are shifting focus within the coming weeks to expand The Hub and add even more auto-games and automatic rewards to thank our users for their participation :)
image-2023-08-29-124735453.png

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
We've added 14 new custom Wired to the hotel!

The game-making possibilities are endless!
Enjoy from new Triggers, Conditions, Effects, as well as some new Action Furniture to enhance the experience :D
Toggle Random State

Execute Stack w/ Conditions
Close All Dice
Furni is In Range
Furni is NOT in Range
Roll Dice Wired Effect
Teleport All Wired Effect
Count Users on Furni Wired Condition
All Users Leave Team Wired Effect
At least One User Is In Team Wired Condition
User Collides with User Trigger
User Collided with other User
User is in Range
User is NOT in Range

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Nice work @Puffin Keep up the good work. Looks like your dedicated to myBobba and it shows for sure! I'm quite excited with what your future developments are considering myBobba is more customised than others already.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Nice work @Puffin Keep up the good work. Looks like your dedicated to myBobba and it shows for sure! I'm quite excited with what your future developments are considering myBobba is more customised than others already.

Well, I can give away this- currently hashing out all the details so users can start earning income on their 'businesses' in the city they have bought, or rental income on the houses they own, still a lot of details to hash out but its pretty exciting ^-^

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread cleaned. Please keep it on-topic and use the report button in future.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Happy Birthday, myBoBBa!

We officially turn 1 year old today! Join the celebrations with live music, events and tones of giveaways starting this afternoon!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
BoBBa has gotten a bit of a facelift with the new 'BoBBa Lite' client, making our old Nitro client a secondary option you may select upon registration or in your user settings. The lite client offers a sleek and subtle change to the classic Nitro design we've all come to love.

This theme is currently in its beta phase and will be worked on periodically in the coming weeks as we work with users and their feedback to better what the 'lite' experience has to offer, and how we can optimize the new interface.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread