Moved house

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah I moved house yesterday and my Internet isn't going to be done for about 2 weeks, but our neighbour has let us use their Internet connection because we know them, but they don't keep their router on 24/7 so w/e

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Had to move house cos our old house is underoccupied. We had 4 bedrooms that we're all used but then my bro died so his room wasn't being used so had to move

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Is it because of council? Fuck the council!!

On topic: knew about this a while ago

Eshkol

Apr 14, 2013
Good luck in your new house sir. If you need new appliances let me know and I can hook you up. I know some people.

Eshkol

Apr 14, 2013
You get kicked out of your house because you don't use all of your rooms? WTF.
It's the government sir, they have introduced a new scheme in council houses where you have to pay extra for rooms you don't use.

Here are the details about it:

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
It's the government sir, they have introduced a new scheme in council houses where you have to pay extra for rooms you don't use.

Here are the details about it:
Just another plan for the government to get more money.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Just call it a "home office" and use that :p If you can trick the government into that, but whatever.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You get kicked out of your house because you don't use all of your rooms? WTF.
If it's a government (council) house then they can move you if you don't use all your rooms but if it's rented or bought out of council areas and stuff then you do what you want.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
It's another money scam by the government, luckily we are alright but if they did try to move it trust me wed Kick up a fuss, shoulda pulled out the 'its a pray room' card' if its good fr Muslims it's good for us 'Christians' etc

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
It's another money scam by the government, luckily we are alright but if they did try to move it trust me wed Kick up a fuss, shoulda pulled out the 'its a pray room' card' if its good fr Muslims it's good for us 'Christians' etc
Muslims dont have a "Pray room"
x10Wjbv.gif

Users who are viewing this thread