Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Their will never be a successful retro in my opinion, they open close everyday. For all I care zap could close tomorrow.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I think Force was most successful old skool retro, I don't find any other retro more successful not even the #1 r63 retro on the toplist, there is always something wrong with it, same with other r63/r63b retros.

Graphics

May 6, 2012
860 users online at habplus (habpl.us)
That's amazing done!
They had like 20 and now so huge!
OMG, that's well done, so yes, I think habplus.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
860 users online at habplus (habpl.us)
That's amazing done!
They had like 20 and now so huge!
OMG, that's well done, so yes, I think habplus.

2231jS9.png

yh mate hab+ foreva ;)

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Honestly, money wise? Fresh without a doubt. Muscab is making about 1,000+ like every 4 days lol. He's rolling in it. But his hotel is shit tbfh. Eco is ruined, full of malays, noobs, adoption centers, etc. But talking about legit success? Thats a matter of opinion. I think the hotel that is ran the best, structure wise would be Zap. I've always tried to run the hotels I've owned like zap, and I've done fairly well. Most users? I wouldnt really know, as I've only been around for a year and a few months, and theres been hundreds of hotels before I even started retros.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Honestly, money wise? Fresh without a doubt. Muscab is making about 1,000+ like every 4 days lol. He's rolling in it. But his hotel is shit tbfh. Eco is ruined, full of malays, noobs, adoption centers, etc. But talking about legit success? Thats a matter of opinion. I think the hotel that is ran the best, structure wise would be Zap. I've always tried to run the hotels I've owned like zap, and I've done fairly well. Most users? I wouldnt really know, as I've only been around for a year and a few months, and theres been hundreds of hotels before I even started retros.
u def dont know retro world then. Have you ever seen the amount of resets zap has had? lol habplus = #1 mate. but its ur opinion

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
u def dont know retro world then. Have you ever seen the amount of resets zap has had? lol habplus = #1 mate. but its ur opinion
Yeah, I know. I'm talking structure. Like the jobs that the staff do. And just the way its setup and whatnot. Wasn't talking about resets or any anything dealing with the economy. Forgot to mention as well, Habplus has, hands down the best r63b emu out. Which is probably why so many people like it. But to me, thats the only thing good about plus. I played it for a month or two while i was bored, and tbh most users are absolute cunts lol.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Yeah, I know. I'm talking structure. Like the jobs that the staff do. And just the way its setup and whatnot. Wasn't talking about resets or any anything dealing with the economy. Forgot to mention as well, Habplus has, hands down the best r63b emu out. Which is probably why so many people like it. But to me, thats the only thing good about plus. I played it for a month or two while i was bored, and tbh most users are absolute cunts lol.
When im talking structure habplus=0 resets ever. It is run by the best owners ever. Other retros cant be like habplus. If other retros try to be like habplus it turns out to be like shit.

Reactions: Boy

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
When im talking structure habplus=0 resets ever. It is run by the best owners ever. Other retros cant be like habplus. If other retros try to be like habplus it turns out to be like shit.
yh mate you go tell em, Habplus ftw

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I agree to the above:) HabPlus is amazing with almost no downtime..lag.. And a nice economy

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Don't like community, staff, etc. Also not how I'd run it. So yeah, I dont like habplus lol. I don't see the big deal. It's all a matter of opinion.
Mhm i like it cuz it has rps. Im also friends with MichealMadman

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread