Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Not mad lol. I just don't like it???? It has good features and whatnot, I'm just not a fan.

7dansmith7

Jun 12, 2013
Hi,

Due to this thread being posted on RZ, I decided to post it here.

What do you think the most successful retro is? - Comment Below!

I will comment after the first five.

Id say the most popular ones being the most successful but at same time its all personal opinion and alot of factors go into decided

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Fresh Hotel, I think is the most sucessful, as they always have 900+ users online.
You're wrong. They may be popular but they're full of noobs. The hotel is awful, no economy, bitchy users, an owner that charges for staff etc.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I agree, however it does have the most users.
Define - 'Most successful'... You could put this in so many ways. Although financially, Fresh have probably made the most money that doesn't make them the most successful. Successful is how good it is and what people think of it. Successful is Habplus. Habplus has everything a great hotel needs. Amazing owners and staff, great tech, great emulators, friendly users, very good economy. PlusIndustry also has a forum, a radio (Of which I DJ on) a hosting company, a minecraft server etc. Michael and Jayden have done so well for themselves and all I can do is applaud. There are many great hotels out there, starting small and getting bigger. I remember when I joined Habplus, it had like 20 users online at one time; now look at it. What I'm saying is, you really have to look into what's successful and what's not. If you're a hotel owner and are reading this, listen to what I said and go out there and do it. A hotel can be small and feeble but if you try hard enough, you can build it up.

Apr 26, 2013
Define - 'Most successful'... You could put this in so many ways. Although financially, Fresh have probably made the most money that doesn't make them the most successful. Successful is how good it is and what people think of it. Successful is Habplus. Habplus has everything a great hotel needs. Amazing owners and staff, great tech, great emulators, friendly users, very good economy. PlusIndustry also has a forum, a radio (Of which I DJ on) a hosting company, a minecraft server etc. Michael and Jayden have done so well for themselves and all I can do is applaud. There are many great hotels out there, starting small and getting bigger. I remember when I joined Habplus, it had like 20 users online at one time; now look at it. What I'm saying is, you really have to look into what's successful and what's not. If you're a hotel owner and are reading this, listen to what I said and go out there and do it. A hotel can be small and feeble but if you try hard enough, you can build it up.
yeah I agree

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Fresh hotel, last time I went on there it had more users than habbo.com which is just crazy.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
It was Blah for a LONG while, I think it is now Fresh to be honest! Muscab does a great job!

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
The most successful retro in my eyes.
Is a hotel that is up for fun, not money.
Is very professional and not immature.
One that has active users, not a lot of users.
One that cares about the retro. And upgrades it when it needs to.

I have seen no hotels with these 5 qualities.
So none.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
The most successful retro in my eyes.
Is a hotel that is up for fun, not money.
Is very professional and not immature.
One that has active users, not a lot of users.
One that cares about the retro. And upgrades it when it needs to.

I have seen no hotels with these 5 qualities.
So none.

I'd say habplus did all 4 of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread