[Mercury] Catalogue is in a mess

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
My problem:
Catalogue is messed up and I tried to correct the database but it seems like the database is already correct

41XFKlh.jpg

LGPxcYB.jpg

dKE8jW6.jpg

zKpIR9r.jpg

cine_star should be something from the Cinema section but none of them items in my Cinema section look like it belongs there.
I think it is the link between the furniture database with the SWF that is wrong

Emulator, database and SWF comes from

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Those ID's are all messed up. Where did you get ID = 3011? the 2 ID's in your catalog items is 2902 and 5675, so where are you getting this 3011? Realize this error has nothing to do with ur Emulator and ur SWF's are fine if the furniture loads. You need to go through and correct all the ID numbers and delete duplicate furniture that are the same thing with the wrong id.

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
Isn't 2902 and 5675 the ID of the item in the catalogue? Furni ID is 3011 which is correctly matched with the "furniture" table. Btw another reason why I think it's the swf problem is because the furniture do not work like it is suppose to(I doubt it's the emu problem). Example, when I double click on a wired, the configuration window doesn't show up

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
HAHAHA IT GOT IT WORKING AFTERALL, lol. I was right, it wasn't the database problem. I didn't realise there're was an English productdata and furnidata, after changing those files to the English ones I got it working, maybe because I was using the English database

And the wired are working now too

Users who are viewing this thread