Recruiting Looking to recruit a long term Developer

smokes

Apr 24, 2022
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

We recently set out on a project to build a Habbo retro that would be different and more fun and interactive for users.
The hotel is up and working but not open to the public as of yet, as it's not finished or where we want it to be. We as the team consist of a few people, doing custom furni, art, wireds, badges and more.

We're looking for a Developer who can commit to our hotel, help us with things such as CMS edits, Emulator updates and plugins, and just general day to day maintenance.

Whats been done?
-The hotel is up and working ( just not for public only a few selected people are helping us test)
-We have added some cool plugins such as (Fishing, catching pokemon and a level system)
-Most errors have been sorted and fixed
-Nitro converter is setup and works
-Loads of custom furniture and badges have been added

What do we need to be done?
-We're wanting some basic colour changes on the CMS template (Cosmic)
-A working shop added so users can purchase VIP
-Day to day maintenance
-Upgrades whenever something new comes out.

We've set ourselves a huge goal and it'll be difficult to reach, but with your help and commitment it can happen, we'd love for you to join us on this journey. Currently this is an unpaid position until we actually open. Once the hotel is open we can discuss payments.

If you'd be interested in this please do get in touch, by using this Discord : Disaster#6756

Last edited:

smokes

Apr 24, 2022
tl;dr; We are looking for someone else to do all the work while we cash in the money.
Actually not at all as stated we aren't even open for public so no money coming in and we don't plan to open until we are fully sure we get all hiccups bugs etc out of the way and once everything is sorted we can look into payment arrangements. As stated above.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Actually not at all as stated we aren't even open for public so no money coming in and we don't plan to open until we are fully sure we get all hiccups bugs etc out of the way and once everything is sorted we can look into payment arrangements. As stated above.
What prevents you from doing the actual work yourself?

People who can do all this stuff, can just start their own hotel / project. Just ideas or "plans" are nothing.

smokes

Apr 24, 2022
What prevents you from doing the actual work yourself?
The knowledge and many had promised to guide me but never did. Even tho I am trying to relearn everything I learned in the past it sadly will not be enough to be able to do what we want to achieve

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
The knowledge and many had promised to guide me but never did. Even tho I am trying to relearn everything I learned in the past it sadly will not be enough to be able to do what we want to achieve
Everyone start with 0% knowledge.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Then maybe add more information to your opening post, what has been done already, who is involved, what are the roles and remaining tasks. You got to sell it or nobody will be interested.

smokes

Apr 24, 2022
Thank you for your input and I will work on getting more details in the post. Again let me stress this I have never meant for anything to come off bad or pocketing I'm .. fresh in this literally

Users who are viewing this thread