Looking to be hired.

joshuawilton122

Jan 8, 2012
If there is anyone out there who owns there own Hotel whether it be a big Hotel or even
a merging/developing hotel I am looking to be hired. I am looking to be hired as an events staff
whether that be a Events Manager or a Events Intern , I would love to help.
I am a dedicated and loyal user , the reason why im looking for recruitment is because
I recently got fired from the hotel I was working at because there "were too many staff" And they needed to cut back. I have experience working @ Fresh Hotel as a Events Intern , Zabbo.co as an events staff multiple times
and Pulse Hotel as A Head Events Manager , please consider hiring me cus I need the work.
Cheers.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Bro, work on your grammar.

No offence but a Event manager needs to have good grammar. Because people need to know what you're talking about when you make an event over the news. Mistake me if I'm wrong but to me you sound like you're five and don't know how to go along with your sentences. Stop pressing enter, and go with the sentence. Good luck man.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hard to hire a person without knowing him. Like you must also should not be rude, but how do we know you are rude/not rude. But though any owner can hire you as a trial events staff and see if you are working good. Good luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread