Recruiting Looking for a web developer to make a fansite

Scarlet

Feb 4, 2017
I'm looking for a web developer capable of making a fansite, someone trust worthy, someone who isn't involved with retros, and knows preferably html, css, javascript, php and well if you know more I guess that's cool. I'm looking for someone from my timezone, preferably the UK, and someone who doesn't mess around and isn't sarcastic, if you're interested, please contact me, thank you so much for your time :)

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I'm looking for a web developer capable of making a fansite, someone trust worthy, someone who isn't involved with retros, and knows preferably html, css, javascript, php and well if you know more I guess that's cool. I'm looking for someone from my timezone, preferably the UK, and someone who doesn't mess around and isn't sarcastic, if you're interested, please contact me, thank you so much for your time :)
You're in the wrong place if you don't want sarcasm just so you know. Also, this is a Habbo based forum good luck with finding someone who isn't involved with retros that is dumb enough to make a fansite lol

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Hate to break it to you but this entire forum is involved with retros. Better off asking people from actual Habbo, if you wanna make an actual Habbo fansite. But to each their own.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Serious replies only please. I'm sure she's aware that the majority of people on here are associated with retros, but there is also a section for the official hotel so we need to take that into consideration before lashing out at her.

She's looking for someone who's good with front-end web development (back-end is a +1, otherwise, I'll write the back-end for you).

Users who are viewing this thread